Reviews for The Point Sometimes
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
this was very good. an excellent series of retrospectives, I especially liked the vampire doll delia had picked up for her and wasn't the neitherworld what they called it in the cartoon? I have vague but fond recollections of that show.
darkbangle chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very cute. :) I like the little bit on Delia and Lydia's past. Delia is too often passed off made out as a 2-d cliche. I like how you humanized her and filled out her character a bit. Also, BJ trying to say sorry was just too cute.
fantasybrain chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
i love this story, and im really not that big of a beetlejuice fan
OceanFae chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh, this was wonderful. Great work!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I enjoyed it. It took a different tone than most of the fics I've read, which I liked. I don't recall Charles actually having a job in the cartoon. He seemed pretty focused on just relaxing his shot nerves.

-GCOE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Nice job! I just rewatched the movie for the first time in YEARS, then followed it up with the cartoon, and this was just what I was looking for. I wanted to see how Lydia and BJ ended up friends, and the thing with Delia is perfect.
Evolution In The Dark chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I liked this story, I can't wait to read more, you write it so well. At least Delia did something right.