Reviews for Letters to the Devil SasoDei
xotakux2002x chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Hi, this is the person that you stole the original story from. Look, I don't mind people using some bits of my fics in their own work, provided that they give me credit. Heck, I've even let some people write alternative endings to a few of my oneshots if they ask to. You, however, seem to have outright ripped off my story, "It's Not Love," and claimed it as your own. I posted that story here and on my dA account a while before you uploaded this. Please remove this story.
Sasodei12 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I think the story you are referring to is this one:

Don't plagiarize people's stories. The only thing that's different is that Sasori is on the motorcycle, not Itachi. unless you have proof that you are the same author, I am calling you a fraud and will not continue reading this story. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Have you honestly made this story line up by yourself? Cause this fiction is a bit to familiar with another Sasodei highschool fiction. I checked the data when she uploaded her story and she was before you. I don't know if she knows you used a lot of her ideas in your story?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Itachi's gonna get fired by Tsunade, and i hope Sasori wont get expelled... lll
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Imma glomp on this Sasori, COOLZZZ
masruiiiik chapter 3 . 8/7/2011

This story is rather similar to xotaku2002x's story, 'It's Not Love'. From Deidara being stuffed into a girl's uniform, to living in an abandoned building, to Kisame not mistaking Deidara for a girl and having said blonde hug him.

Coincidental much, eh?
Lauri3n chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
This is awesome!
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
epic imagined dei to kill itachi...
DeeaE chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
love it!

absolutely love it
hobomara chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
that was a really epic story! well done! :D
SasoriRocks55 chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
Awesome story. You are a very good writer.
Yaoi-Doctor chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
You NEED to make a Sequel please! OMG! Good ending but kindda a cliff hanger...PLEASE!
Biscuit15 chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
Damn! I love this story! D I've been waiting for since forever for it to be finised and I'm not disappointed D Good work!
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
yahy Itachi is dead! Sasori:I killed him my self! Deidara:I hate Itachi. so will there be a squeal?

From DeidaraBlondeFox
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
are Sasori and Deidara going get raped by Itachi,cough asshole cough, yes i said Itachi is an asshole! cant wait to see what will happen next!

From DeidaraBlondefox