Reviews for Drunken Truths
Kusami32 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
aww the fluff in the end was so sweet :3
ladybrin chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
wow-that was really beautiful- very insightful and you got the details just right- good job- now go finish your other niles and cc stories-
prettydynamic chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Cute. the beginning was too sexy for the comedic characters I'm used to but the verbal spar was good, and the ending... it was nice and sweet. i like it.
chainsaw.love my PC chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
it was good a little to sappy for me but it was a good story
NilesLover101 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Chapter two was great, I loved how Niles could so easily list some of the things he loves about CC. Everyone should have someone like that :)
Jack's Phryne chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
That was a wonderful chapter!

Niles' CC
Rattle Those Stars chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow. This is one of the best stories for Niles and CC ive read in a Really long time. bravo
Jack's Phryne chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Excellent!

Niles' CC
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Nice! Very nice, indeed. :) There have been a lot of stories where C.C. gets drunk and Niles takes care of her (which I still immensely enjoy, of course), but I don't think I've ever read one in which Niles was the one to get drunk. I've thought about the idea before, though, and I love what you've done with this story. Great job!
EspoirDio chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ah, I enjoyed this. Wonderful job!:) I don'tknow why , but everytime "the spot" was mentioned I had to giggle!lol It's almost like "the thing".
the-reverie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was very sweet! I could definitely see this story as part of the original show. Great job, as always!
DreamOn1996 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow! I really liked that!