Reviews for Loving You From A Distance
Angel67Demon chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Please update! i really enjoy this story!
roslintower chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
This was a bit OOC of Blaise as well. The earlier chapters have shown that Blaise and Draco were good friends, and Draco seemed to think so as well. So it was a bit strange that Blaise didn't feel any regret about what he had just done.
roslintower chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Whoa, a sudden long chapter! It was a bit unrealistic when Pansy 'shrieked a second later'. Why didn't she just shriek?

Other than that, it was a well written chapter. Great job.
roslintower chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
This chapter was good at building up the suspense 'He knew what he was going to do...'.
roslintower chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Pansy sounds a bit OOC in this chapter. I'd have thought that she would have been the type to give Blaise the silent treatment until he apologised.

Great descriptions. 'She felt like the sun was laughing at her...' I loved that sentence.
roslintower chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
It was a bit of an anti-climax as it sounded like Blaise was going to fight Draco, but then he just says 'It's nothing'. The last paragraph was particularly well written, well done.
roslintower chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Nice descriptions, and once again the characters were written well.
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
The characters were very well expressed. Maybe try editing it? You were missing some punctuation and the voice in my head was running out of breath reading all the long sentences.
Eccentric11 chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
wow Draco sounds like a jerk.

wow Blaise sounds mean.

don't get me wrong though, it builds up their character, which is good :D

anyways, I made this mistake before and just thought that I need to share it with you, 'blonde' is a word usually used on women. If you're talking about a guy, use 'blond'. :)

"She would be a totally embarrassment to the Malfoy name" I think it should be something along the lines of 'She would be a total embarrassment to the Malfoy name'. XD

all-in-all, though pretty predictable, this is a good chapter :)
Eccentric11 chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
The idea of not mentioning Blaise and Pansy as a pair and immediately have them working together was great, but it doesn't seem to flow all that well here.. :/ I'm not sure how to fix that tho, so I guess it is supposed to be the way it is.

Overall thought, I like the way you made them apologize XD
Eccentric11 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Sunshine-Moonlight? niiice!

I love how the two chapters sort of mirror each other :D
Eccentric11 chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I like how you didn't forget to include Pansy's 'reflection' and hesitation and all. nice job :)
Eccentric11 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
awwww this is adorable!

amazing last line :)
Eccentric11 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
This chapter is interesting, and I loove the title XD

I can't help but realize that you used the word smirked thrice in these two chapters. Maybe it's just me, but next time, I think you should try several words that has the same meaning :)
Eccentric11 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Well this is a rather new pairing for me :) I like how Blaise was angry at Draco for not realizing what he had that Blaise doesn't. Very sweet :)