Reviews for Scenes From a Reversal: Taming Johan
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
Ok, i don't know what to say, seriously. But I remember Tom, he was a boy with brown hair, wasn't he?

Johan's really under Haou's control now. Eventually, I think, he will be really evil, as Yubel!Johan or something similar.
Sun-chan1 chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
Absolutly beuatifully twisted writing.
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
OMGosh, another one! Yay (?

So, the end of this chapter make me think: bondage! A true bondage x'D, i can't believe it, but in fact, i was thinking about Johan's punishment, when I saw chapter 13.

It was a pleasant surprise to find this so quickly~

Waiting for more~
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 13 . 9/15/2010
This was what he existed for, to bring his master pleasure, that and no other reason.

Ok, that's kinda sad.

And I'm interesting in that thing, "Everything will be over, except for you and me."

All I have in mind is super fusion or something similar :/.
Sun-chan1 chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
I love this chapter, but I doubt Johan gets away.
ChocolateLizz chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Aww... What happened to the Gem Beasts? :O Poor Johan, Haou Judai is EVERYWHERE. O.O
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 12 . 9/13/2010

Johan ;_;! Oh, now he will suffer.

He was to close...

Ok, I'm... I don't have words x'D.

So, i'll be waiting, really D:! I need to now more.
ChocolateLizz chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
Aww... Haou's so mean... D: He just has to cruss the smallest of Johan''s hope. I guess he's very... possesive of Johan, to say the least. Great chapter though~ :)
Sun-chan1 chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
A bwuatiful moment between Juudai and Johan with the roses, even though the circumstances ar so twisted.
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
That was really cruel. Seriously :/.

This is getting worse for Johan and I don't like that. He is so different compared to what he used to be.

I wonder how much longer can he live with Haou without going crazy with this cruel attitude :/.

Seriously I think he will end up going crazy or something, I can't believe that he is so quiet... yet.

I wish I could write better in english, I have many things to say about this story, but my stupid and limited vocabulary not allow me to express myself without fear that something is badly written. Sorry D:. But your story is really good and creative. It really intrigues me to know what will happen, so I'll watch for updates. I hope things get better for Johan.
ChocolateLizz chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Haou has trained him well, but he's still quite the rebel. :P I'm very interested in what happened during Johan's scouting mission... I'm looking forward to your next update! :D
starlingnight chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
I've never seen an episode YGO, or YGO GX. But this story is so brilliant. D: *favourites*
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 10 . 9/1/2010

I don't have words (yeah ironic, isn't it? x'D). It's kinda sad, and cruel... I don't like that Haou and that Johan, well, Haou as always are completely him, but Johan... poor Johan.

What's on Haou's mind? Seriously :/. I can't understand him at all .-.!
Sun-chan1 chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
Very eerie. Johan's really under Haou's control now.
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
"It was easy to fight against pain, Juudai knew. But where Johan was concerned, pleasure was impossible to deny."

God, i love that phrase, and this too:

"but loving obedience"

Loving obedience, it's interesting to think about it, well as always I'll be waiting for more -loving- obedience LOL.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »