Reviews for Scenes From a Reversal: Taming Johan
ChocolateLizz chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Maaaan, Judai's training Johan like a dog. :D
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
It is super fusion, right?

He's gonna use it. But, why? Yubel?

God, this is so interesting D:
Sun-chan1 chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I'm really liking where this is going. Looking forward to more!
Celestia1001 chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Wow, I wonder what it is that Haou meant? "that all worlds, deserve only destruction for their filth."

Poor Johan, tortured and alone, and not wanting to accept. He still fights and that's amazing.

Well done on this story so far, its really good and interesting to see a dark story about Haou and Johan - there's not many of those.

Will Johan turn into "YubelJohan" or just turn evil and fall for Haou?

Update soon!
ChocolateLizz chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
After reading this chapter and then rereading some of the earlier chapters, you can really see how Johan's thoughts of Haou change. Great chapter~ :D
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Ok, I was too busy some days ago, but finally I'm here.

About chapter 6, wow, I thought Gem Beasts had become the Advanced, I never thought they were different! And, poor of them D:. Johan has Stockholm syndrome right? He 'felt' in love with his captor, right?

And well, about chapter 7. You know, I love how you can take the theme/challenge and write something, I like the chapter and I liked how he paid to Haou. 4 months and Johan is totally crazy for Haou x'D.

Well, we'll see in 8 :3.
ChocolateLizz chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Cute chapter~~ (though Haou is still pretty scary... O.o )

This makes me wonder about what Johan did during his time in the rebel army...
Sun-chan1 chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
*Nice* way of showing the passage of time!
Triavalon chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
The story is so well told. It seems like he gave in but he didn't really, it is a neat effect. I was wondering; on your Bloodpaths stories Judai is listed as the antagonist. Does Judai really come in or did you forget that Fanfiction expanded the character lists?
storyspinners chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Out of all these different chapters so far, this one truly tears at both our hearts. Not sure if we can say whether it's a good thing you included the Gem Beasts or not because of what they're probably going through as well. When going for that morbid effect, you hit it spot on.
ChocolateLizz chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Poor Gem Beasts, I wonder if Johan will ever be "good" again...? :O
Sun-chan1 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Ooh, I'm still really enjoying this!
Dark Posessed chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
i like it
Chris Emrys chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
it seems haou manage to make johan his slave and erase his memory
Saku Hyuuga Ishtar chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Oh my godness, I'm sorry for this but... Kyaaa! Stupid english, i'm not really good with it, so i can't try to explain how i felt in love with this chapter. God, How do you do? Each of the words is perfectly used.

And Haou, oh, Haou. I loved the mixture of desire and oolness showed. As well as the 'torture' and an invitation to Edo. Ok, I'm a fangirl, I admit, but this deserve it. Actually it does, you're one of the few people who writes respecting the personalities and history.

Surely you are tired to hear this from me, but... congratulations~

Now, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

See ya later (?)