Reviews for Never Have I Ever
SpyderMonkey chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
There'd be enough players for Apples to Apples if you include Sarah and Christine in addition to yourself. Four cards to judge is quite reasonable, and you might find humor by rigging the cards they play. Jareth plays cards that represent the Labyrinth (bog, goblin, king, maze, dwarf, etc.) and Erix plays cards more to do with the Opera House (opera, ballet, noose, mask, etc.) and the girls play cards that actually make normal connections with the green cards. ;)
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I had to stifle my laughter while I was reading this! Well done!
Moondancer the wolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Truth or dare
firerock876 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hmmm let's see... PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH THEM! It would b amazing! Just think about it!
BadassCatNinjaXion chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awesome! Make... *evil grin* make them play... TWISTER!
butterflykrp2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i would suggest truth or dare

this was really funny
Christine chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
flashlight tag
you make wherever your playing dark or wait till the sun goes down and give the person whose it a flashlight, the others go and hide and whoever is it goes and tries to find them. i think it would be a good game because Erik is THE phantom of the opera and has experience being sneaky and Jareth is magical and can really mess with the game with help from his goblin subjects.
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I like it. Moar pwease! :D
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Haha, quite funny. Thanks for the laughs!
slashersister chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
play clue. that will deffinetly give you a long chapter. love the story. made me laugh the whole time
Dominicboo1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was funny. It was nice of you to show Jareth's small almost fatherly side when he calls Erik a pitiful creature of darkness for not playing with small children. Most people think Toby was merely bait for Sarah. You brought two of my obsessions together perfectly, and...I'm a ... I bet Jareth and Erik could really get at each other's throats if they play truth or dare. Jareth could force Erik to tell the truth about his relationship with Sarah.
Rose Thourn chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
DUDE! Play Apples to Apples! Just invite and/or kidnap more players...like Sarah and Christine for example...
SilverShadowPhantom chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
that's funny!
theInsaneArtist chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hmmm, a game they can play... do board games count?

Let's see...

Mousetrap,

eye spy,

Where's Waldo? (or an Eye Spy picture book)

Risk,

Fluxx (the card game with ever-changing rules)

A is for Apple (players take turns choosing words that begin with each letter of the alphabet, then the next person must recite each previous letter-word combo and add the next letter to the chain. Loser is the one who forgets a word chosen or uses the wrong word.)

Dvorak (players make the cards, as well as the rules)

'The Super Friends Drinking Game ( )
PhantomWaffles chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awesome idea you have! They should play truth or dare, or maybe twister! I'm sure they would LOVE that! Hehe, and if you bring in Sarah and Christine, you can play seven minutes in heaven - though you'd probably need Raoul to make it even. I love this!