Reviews for Conversations and arguments
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This has some annoying errors ("Because when you converted him to a Christian" and some weird capitalization, mostly). This one has an interesting premise, though, and it expects a certain amount of cultural literacy. (Incidentally, I believe that you're right about the hissing.)
Annalibelle chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Really Funny and in character! I love the foot notes, such a prachett-y thing to do
Swetlana chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Quite random, but really fun to read. Good job!

- Swetlana
Wolfjackle chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Haha, this is really funny. In the book I always enjoyed the conversations between Aziraphale and Crowley, and now I get a bunch of them! Nice!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Virtuella chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Yay for Mephistopheles!
Thobbit chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I like it. I don't think the footnotes should be in bold, though. Keep up the good work!
icingsugar chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was really good... Im looking forward to part 2! :):)
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love this concept. It's one of those great ideas that you wish you thought of first. I am a big Lewis fan so I think the idea is hilarious that even with Crowley at his side trying to tempt him away he still manages to twist it into something theological. Nice reflection on Crowley's motives too. Thumbs up.
Wolfie chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Ahh... the Screwtape Letters. It just happened that i bought the book last Thursday in english. (Im german, so i believe its a great deal if i try to read it in english... okay i didnt get a translation and needed to order it .) Great story so far and maybe i should mention now C. Marlowe "The tragic history of Dr. Faustus" here. Because there is ever a "good Angel" and a "bad angel" (even if this bad angel isnt so nice like Crowley). I just cant unsee the picture of Aziraphael and Crowley who just sit on the side of Faustus and talk to him xD
Virtuella chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That's really good; I like it.
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Thank God, a Good Omens story which isn't Aziraphale/Crowley slash. Anyway...very good, I like the style, and the mention of the bouts of Holy Rage. Looking forward to more.