Reviews for Communication
buzz and jessie love27 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Jenifer dont listen to mY little sister shes only 10!da! and im 13! so i toataly get it! so cute:)
sophie lightyear 1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ok i love most of your stories but this one i dont get. what does this story mean? better luck next time!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Cute. :)
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Spanish Buzz for the win! He's much more daring than regular Buzz, though I do think it's sweet how shy regular Buzz gets around Jessie. I don't know. I'm torn between both of them, lol. Great story; loved it! :]
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
EXTREMELLY CUTE XD! Nicely done _!

Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Heh languages are indeed different but the affection for one another never is.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very cute- Jessie's thoughts and reactions here fit very well into the scene in the movie!
someone chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
You're back! I've missed your stories! :(

I love this one! Make sure to write more when you get the time.3
iLOVEdisneyandvampiresxx1996 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awww! Loved it! I watched the movie on Thursday (6/17/10) and loved it! BTW, it's 'por' favor :P hehe but it's alright! Soooo cute. I love Buzz/Jessie. They're amazing! Keep writing (:
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awww cutest part of the movie! haha

"will you be okay by yourself jessie?"

"no problem! I'll be fine (I know about Buzz's spanish setting)"

xD xD xD

and this fits it right up!

you did a very well job kudos!
nerdus chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved this! I adored all the Buzz/Jessie that was in the film, and I think this is a great description of what was going through her mind. Excellent job! :)
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I'm so glad you just wrote this! I LOVE spanish. Literally...I'm so obsessed with spanish that I speak it in my head sometimes. Haha. Unfortunately I just finished spanish one part 2 this year so I'm only going to spanish 2, but I hope to speak it fluently soon!

I think I'm going to write a song fic for Jessie/Buzz to a song in spanish too so look out fot it! _

I'm so exited for tonight! I'm seeing toy story 2! Yeah!

I'm kind of scared that Buzz will never be the same though! 0

haha. It looks very Buzz/Jessie! Did you see the commercial for it when he catches her in his arms? ay! I'm excited!

Awesome story as usual! ;)

'Escribe mucho mas por favor!'

ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 6/18/2010