Reviews for Unrequited Requiem
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
:'(
labeled5150 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
You sacred me there I thought minda would fall for that loser anyways nice story can't wait for the next ch
Dark Tail Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Well i love the whole depressed link i think it really fits. However he does seem a bit too mean, i thought he would be more isolated and be internally depressed without lashing out so much. Link used to be nice before. That goes for Midna as well. She is mean but she turned nice, a bit sarcastic, but still nice at the end. The whole beating of her servant seems a little too much. And she seems more like an irritated teenager than a heartbroken loverless princess.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was sad. . . But you stayed true to the feel of twilight princess and the writing was good. :) Nice job!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
This story is realy good. I can't wait for more;)
Twilit Guardian chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I will admit, I think the story is a bit confusing, but I think I'll understand it more in the later chapters once you further explain what's going on with the ghost thing and the Wismich and whatnot. Anywho, this is great so far keep it up.

You have a very colorful vocabulary; I'll be opening a dictionary-com tab next time you update. ;) Speaking of which, I'll do that now; I will find 'fragt's' definition!

-TG

P.S. Sorry, I'm really no good at reviews.
Twilit Guardian chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Idiots and imbeciles. Why couldn't they just realize they loved each other? And poor Zelda, caught in the middle.

I was a little confused by Midna's outburst at Ragilim (and the word 'fragt', but I'll just guess it was rather impolite on Midna's part), but regardless this is a good start. You've got some awesome desciptions and overall this was well done.
Dash Handsome chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
People are reading. They just don't always review. Now you just have to make it so that they don't stop reading. Even if they don't review, they still apreciate you!(OMG I made rhyme!)
Shadow Commando chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Poor Link, poor Midna. All they had to do was stay together.

Let's hope they do that. :D
Compact Cassette chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Alright... I'm assuming this is the story you asked me to review? Well anyway this is written pretty well... I like depressing stories... I dunno why. Probably because its easier to feel the emotion out of it. I find this story has a great start and I wouldn't mind seeing this go on for a while...

Oh and thanks for the review...
Dinya chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So... I liked it! (Obviously; wouldn't bother reviewing, otherwise). ;-)

It is quite good overall, yet I shall still take my time to nit-pick some ;-). Specifically, while the dialogue and most portrayals of the actions, thoughts and especially feelings are done very nicely, you seem to sometimes disregard the actual physical state of the situation; here goes:

You write: "(...) she croaked, turning on her side in a sideways fetal position. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she remembered the horrible last words she was about to say to the Hero."

But if she lies on her side, her tears won't flow down her cheeks! Tears from the 'upper' eye will pool on the nose and tears from the 'lower' one will flow in the direction of the ear, straight to the bed.

Also, Midna should be bare-footed through the whole sequence (she was at the end of the game and had no opportunity to change that, so far), yet she shatters a glass mirror in her room and then goes on to quarrel with Ragilim in there and all the sharp glass fragments that are apparently lying all over the floor are never even mentioned.

That's all for now. So keep at it and update soon, please!

Good luck!
Elisafairy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I like it! Please continue. I like your descriptions, they are almost poetic and I always love a good midna/link story.

Constructive criticism time: you use a lot of big words. That's good but you can have too much of a good thing. It made it slightly hard to read and I found myself wishing I had a dictionary. That's all I'd change.

But don't stop using sparkly words altogether, it's what makes your style and I rather like it! Keep on! :) sorry if my review is long