Reviews for A Night on the Town
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
nobody messes with one of the boys' girls
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Well, one, Sophie's gonna be scary then Eliot when she finds out the boys didn't call her.

Two, *glomps the boys*. Yep, I can totally see them doing this. I'm almost surprised Nate didn't...help a little more. Also, as disturbing as it is, I kind of like that it was soda the guy gave Parker. That just fits for her.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
awesome fic
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aw this is a rather sweet bit. And would totally happen...though I'm not sure Eliot would leave him alive.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
that was great loved it
Oi.its.AJ chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Good one
zombienath chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
loved it! :D cute and angsty, all in one
me chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i suggest a sequel were Sophie learns of Parker's near miss and chews out the team for not including her.
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
aw too cute. i love that the boys protected parker (because of course they would) and also protected sophie from what happened.

*growls at the jerk who tired to hurt parker* i'm almost sad you didn't let eliot pound on him a bit more. but yay! its nice to see good guys in the world (oh i know they're there...we just don't get to see them much)

thanks for posting!
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I liked this. Very good.
TardisChic chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
wonderful...
Rat chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Great little story. I love how they take care of Parker.
vampout chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
oh this was sheer brilliance! fantastic job, love protective Eliot! its adorable!
Ralkana chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awesome story! Great teamwork going on, and wonderful protective instincts from all the guys! I'm really kind of surprised *anything* kept Eliot from immediately beating the guy into mush, but turning him in is way better.

Yay for Parker fighting the jerk off, and yay to Eliot, as he was probably the one who taught her how to do it in the first place.

I'm gonna guess that along with his colorful new bruises, the guy's also going to be having some trouble with his finances...

Thanks for the great read!
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This. Is. Awesome. As much as the whole group hated being a team at first, they would go to any lengths to protect each other. And good job, Parker, for fighting him off, especially drugged. Great story!