Reviews for What would you say?
kaseyme chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww! I used to be Teem Peeta but he was annoying me in Mockingjay and the in the rest of the books he seems so weak. -.- I'm Team Gale 'cuz he's just so caring of her and everything! I'mma sucker for best friends that bloom into something more. :)
stoppedpostingstories chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
that was really good. but why did you write the disclaimer in german if you are from ireland? :) because i'm from germany...
EStrunk chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I liked that one a lot. Not too angsty, but blunt in a Gale sort of way.
PeetaMellark'sKatniss chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
wow this was really good :)
Invader Goldfish chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Well.

Something inside me just broke...

I need a second to recover from the mental blow I just received for reading that.

I've never REALLY thought about what Gale was thinking, other then "Wow they're kissing again? Gales probably so P. ..."

Seriously, Im favoriting this story IMMEDIATLEY!

That was amazing on undescribable levels. Seriously, u can't even find words to express how incredible that was. Now I'm so going to check out your others stories. And then perhaps favorite you!
Narelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. that was so sweet but sad :'( i almost cried. amazing writing though. good job :)
tasha27 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
this was brilliant..i wish Katniss ended up with Gale. He's so much better for her.
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
So sad, but so beautiful! I absolutely love it! :D
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Aww love it! One of my favorites of your stories! Well done
mockingjayde chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow. Seriously? This story was amazing. Truly, amazing. Your an amazing writer, because right now I'm in the process of reading all your Hunger Game fanfics, simply because they are amazing! I expecially loved this story over the one that I read just a few minutes ago of Peeta. Partially because I'm on Team Gale myself, and secondly, because this was JUST like Gale to me. Jealous, but reserved. Always watching out for Katniss, even if she's in the place that he can't help her. This is amazing. I really hope your writing something of your own as well, because I think you'd go far as an author.

MysterySpot chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
WOW. It's amazing! Seariously! I openly cry when I read the last line... It's just so sad...:(
Anna Lee chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Good! but i still think katniss should be with peeta:)