Reviews for Twenty Truths: Ikkaku and Yumichika
Ikkaku's so funny! Love it! XD
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
XD I loved number 15
Storm Alert chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very, very good. I read the Vivienne Granger version, and I think that yours is just as good, if not better than that one.

So true, and really awesome!
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
AWW

These are so plausible!

I love it. xD
AwakeningEden chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Now, I'm not into yoai, but in all honesty, I don't consider Ikkaku/Yumichika yaoi. Because they're pretty much canon. And I love hints of any romance in anything really. You'd think there would be more great stories about them since they really are one of the few hinted at/established gay couples in ANY type of shounen series.

Anyway, back to the story. It was a nice outline on their everyday life and what they think of each other. You also made clear distinctions between Yumichika's and Ikkaku's personalities and kept them in character. It was lovely as you have a very refreshing style.

A definite fave and an enjoyable read. You've got talent (and I like your pen name lol).
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Love it. Funny :) :) :)
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
So cute.
mimi chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
is was so cutecant wait to read more
Kachanski chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awww...that is just soo sweet. you captured their personalities perfectly! XD
Tu Es Chicago chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very cute! Loved it!
Catspada chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I love this. I liked the original one as well, but I'm one of those people who really dig the idea of IkkaxYumi.
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aww, this was so sweet. And I'm really looking forwards to an update on Karin's Date to. Yes, I'm one of the lurky readers who read the first and the second but didn't leave a review. *embarrassed*

Anyway, nicely done! :]
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOVED it. Not liked, LOVED. :)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Happy to have been of service in the creation of something equally compounded of truth and whimsy. Quite nice!

Get Yumichika's teeth out of my ankle, will you? Should have said, "Exquisitely beautiful, like anything to do with Yumi," so it's my own fault. Still, ow ow ow ow ow ow!

Thanks, but I have arnica ointment for the bruises Ikkaku gave me.
MM08 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Loved it. One of the few canonish pairings in the series and they never get enough love.