Reviews for Don't Start Boys
Ariauna chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
love it
dopeykmk chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Please continue to update! I miss this story!
annie200300 chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
ah bella dear give into temptation please update soon
xHi-i'm-Bethx chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
You need to update, people don't like to review fic's when they rarely update even though it's a good fic.
emmettcullendisoder chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
update soon please
CHiCA17 chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! :) Can't wait for the next chapter! Plz update!
PositivelyRadiant chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
This is a fantastic story! Please update as soon as possible!
lilnolegirl3 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Yay! I can't wait to see what Rose did. Do the guys know what happened between Bella and Edgar?
vampires -edward 96 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
i love ur story plz updata soon :D
Eddie and Bells's Little Girl chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I really like you story its really good! I hope you right more. I would really like to know more! and plaese for the love of all that is holy add a Edward Pov! ;)
lovedamusic2512 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
hey, i was thinking bout ur question n i really think that it would b nice if the story was rated T, atleast until around chapter 20 or so if u plan on even having so many chapters. that way it will give the story a look according 2 the situation, in short, bella wont b having herself been taken advantage of either, especially in the world she is living in. (sexist world). i like the idea by the way of the traditional girls should b locked up in the house kind of perspective being used. reading the story makes me feel all rebel. and im sure others will really like the story unless they themselves have that kind of perspective. oh yeah n full on offence to any1 who thinks like that.
skye3197 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
That chapter was so good! Can't wait for the next chapter! LET THE PRANK WAR COMMENCE!
hillary morning chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I absolutely love this story where is the next chapter?
ilovethetwilightsagagradof2018 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
noooo! it can't end there! plz update asap! i luvd it!
dolphindreaming chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I am so glad that your writing again, I missed this story. I actually went back and reread it. I think its is funny how the boys are trying to prank the girls now. I can't wait to see what the girls do to get them back. We will find out more about Bella past right? I really like the spunky Bella and Alice. Its fun to listen to them. :) Keep up the great work. And I look forward to the next chapter. :)