Reviews for Symbol of Her Burden
onionsonbutter chapter 2 . 4/6
Sweet and real writing:) I think I could come to really really love this fic. Keep updating please!
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Shoot! If Naruto was my husband and he forgot our anniversary, i would've wanted him with a ribbon around his neck- and nothing else. (Wipes slobber from mouth)
Kintora chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I think Naruto was born with those whiskers, even before the fox was sealed in him... But that's a creative observation - I would've never thought of Kushina's hair as a link to her jinchuuriki status. I always thought of her hair as just an Uzumaki trait, with Naruto being a an oddball and sporting his dad's dandelion hair. :)
MythicGR66 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
i first found this Fic on Deviantart but still will ad it ot my fav's, please keep writing
RisingMist chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
I love the spirit of the fic. Believing that you don't need a special day to celebrate someone you love is something I believe in personally and try to practice as well. That said, I still didn't like how it ended. Maybe I wanted to see more material? I'm not really sure. As such, I commend you on the spirit in which you wrote it and the flair with which you executed the idea.
RisingMist chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Lovely little drabble! I loved how you portrayed Kiba, Shino and Akamaru (more than the other two) in your fics. Now, I've decided I love your theory on Kushina's red hair as well.

Thanks for sharing.
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
After the surprise revelation in manga chapter 499... (I did not see that coming!)... I wondered. If Kushina was the previous jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi, then why doesn't she have whiskers like Naruto?

Maybe its because the privious jinchuuriki were female?
Epidot chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
No wonder I always find myself grinning when I read this. Sweet, romantic and fluffy (Oh God, how I love the fluff). It is also nice to find that I haven't commented here yet, as it is always satisfactory to get to tell the author(ess) what you think of their work when you like it.

infiniteternity chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I loved the theme; it's akin to people that say that they dont like celebrating mother's day or father's day because one should honor them everyday. I appreciate the sentiment. I love these drabbles and I find them utterly enchanting. Please continue soon and thank you!
Xardion chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
(smiling) Talk about sugary sweetness.
Xardion chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hmm, flaming red hair that grows... That's pretty cool.
Onihikage chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Classic and adorable! :D
hiNAru Aburame chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
... AAWWW! *.* I LOVE IT!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Aw, that was sweetest thing ever! I love NaruHina! They make me smie and my toes curl. This was such a pleasure to read. I cna't wait to read more of your work. Loved it.
Perpetual159 chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Awww... that is very sweet. Hinata is so right. I think that's the reason why so many people, for example, hate Valentine's. Why do people have to be forced to make it "special" when EVERY day should be special? _

Lovely work as always.