Reviews for Emails to Angela
bcrepn chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
liked the use of the "Northwest Trust " from the out takes I remember, love when you guys stay "Canon" true to the original story some what.

Id think Angela having been portrayed as an intelegent and perceptive girl like Bella herself in the books, would show a bit more suspicion even if she was not too concerned with what her friends were up to.
bcrepn chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Liked it I especialy liked using a medical condition to explain the skin an Eyes thing, Ive always wondered why no one does that, Mr Cullen being a doctor an all.

Did not think anyone rational would ever buy the "Jake loves the kid but its OK thing" well though I think "Jake is very fond of Nessie" would have suficed as an explaination -no mother would let a guy like that near her kid if she were sane.

An if I got a letter like that from a friend Id be thinkin callin child services LOL.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
The 'I got bitten by an insect and caught a tropical disease' excuse was a very clever one. I can totally see Bella emailing something like that to explain her changed appearance in case she ever runs into Angela again. Well done!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I liked all the explanations but I was kinda surprised that Bella told Angela about Jacob imprinting on Ness and when she tells Ang that Ness is only 3 months old, what if she asks to see her while they are at Dartmouth together but Ness looks like a 7 year old, LOL! I'm guessing this is where the complications come in, LOL!
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i'm sorry

this is a good story and everything but this made me lol forever:

Do you remember Jake? He was helping around whilst I was ill and stayed around after. It turns out that there is more love at first sight than I thought as even though Ness is only 3 months Jake fell in love with her the moment he first saw her.

...When you read that it seems completely perverted and ridiculous, doesn't it?
Jess1177 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I loved it! wirte more please