Reviews for I Should Have Known Better

Thanx!
Linwe-Amari chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Love it. :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Day One: The way Marti interrupted Dasey in the kitchen...wow, that was humorous.

Day Two: Aww for Derek missing the fact that he won't be waking up to Casey while they are home.

Day Three: Amusing way to spend the afternoon.

Day Four: Susie is adorable with that question but isn't Susie only 1.5yrs old?

Day Five: It's adorable how they miss being together already

Day Six: Yikes for the little close encounter Dasey would have had with Nora and Marti...Casey can't blame Derek, he did try to wake her up multiple of times

Day Seven: Finally, they could be Dasey with no restraints. (Lol for Nora's comment)

Very entertaining way to go through a week for them.

Nicely done!
navybrat4 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
this was really good
LivingVampire chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I love this story. Lol. Love the ending!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
an amazing story
lavenderskyxx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Man, I am so glad this fandom still has some life in it! Good life too, this story was super cute and sexy of course. They were both in character and wonderful, as was the rest of the family. Great job!
Avide chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Not bad!

Clearly, these two are very much in the honeymoon phase.
BlackKeys09 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Great one-shot! The characters were all very well written. I liked that even though Casey and Derek are a couple they didn't act all lovey dovey towards each other the whole time, and there was still the teasing and stuff. It made it very realistic. Did we ever see George though?
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very funny and very adorable! :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh, this was pretty cute. I enjoyed this so much.

~Chica~
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I really enjoyed your story. There hadn't been any new Dasey stories in a while and I was really glad there was at least one new one but I actually really liked it. Was funny and in character and had believable, good chemistry.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 6/19/2010