Reviews for Pathetic
The-Dragon's-Secret chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Twisted Draco! I love Twisted Draco - he rocks! I love that you wrote Twisted Draco so well! Amazing . . .
ismi-hani chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Well done. More than simple crushing over a particular non-canon pair, I felt like you were really exploring the medium that is fanfiction.

Draco felt marvelously in(non-sarcastic)character, and I think you did a beautiful job in twisting a scene around. You used these characters to explore your own themes and thoughts, rather than simply rewriting the story. Very real, very believable, very unique.

Nice work.
demurehybrid chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I loved it .
Snowflakes-Over-the-Water chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
in a weird twisted way, this story is amazingly sweet~~~ i LOVED it and reread it like...what...four times n.n
aLiarSays chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Brilliant take on the dramione dynamic. Startlingly new. I really wish it was more than a one shot, it would have been interseting to see how their relationship developed from there. Yet it works very well the way it is, as just a glimpse into how Draco feels about her. Very in character. Great work!
Fanfickera chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Look, .good. You nailed it - none of that sappy sweetness I find in so many DM/HG stories - you kept true to both of their personalities. Fantastic character development and I enjoyed it thoroughly.