Reviews for Thunderstorms
Tachibana Midori chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
There are two terms for Hitsugaya that I particularly relish hearing from Rukia- 1. Toushiro-sama 2. Shiro, especially if she couldn't help but let out the second form during their hot intimacy. It just kinda... turned me on. XDD Am I that perverted? BWAHAHAHAHA! Shiro... Shiro... Shiro... GYAAAAAAAHHHHH *nose bleeding* XDD A very, VERY hot, delicious piece! XD
dethangelx chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That was randomly wicked. Hehe. I would have thought a blizzard would turn on that big lizard more than a thunderstorm. But it still works. Must be the roar.
HitsuRuki fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Nice fic, lemon was quite hot. I hope you write another HitsuRuki fic, perhaps one where Toshiro acts very possessive/protective of Rukia. I haven't come across a HitsuRuki fic like that and I was wondering if you would write one if you wanted to and had the time.

Toshiro does not seem like the type to share, and I think he would get overprotective if he saw a guy trying to ask Rukia out.
yuzy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
lemony...lemony...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hitsuruki plzzzz
voska chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
WAAA! Amazing

*nosebleed*
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
OH man i have heard of females in heat but damn a male in heated! now that was hot to the brim! and round 3! damn
Charming Nature chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow! Shiro-kun and Rukia-chan forever!
MiserableLoveFairy chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ah sweet...romance in the first chapter already. XD. Haha. Update soon XD.
SparklyColours chapter 1 . 6/18/2010