Reviews for Beginning a New Path
dragunpfeonyx chapter 100 . 6/30
Danke für dise Liebe sie und hoffe das du irgend wann eine vortsetzung schreibst ich meine es gibt noch so viele Universen im Multieversum das Mass Efeckt Unieversum zum Neo Evangelion,Die Feinel Fantasie oder das Hallo noch viele möglichkeiten Schöne frauhen zu verfüren.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 100 . 6/26
Awesome story so far!
This is terribly written the pacing is way too fast and the interaction between characters is unrealistic
Hocapontas chapter 59 . 5/8
Unfortunately I can’t view the file, because I don’t have a Facebook account and it wants me to sign in. Do you have it on another website?
stylo1 chapter 14 . 3/31
wow you just jump to 3 AU stargate/potter fics almost the same but for minor differences leave them half finisht, only to return to the main story, donyou have any idea how confusing this is. now dont get me wrong each of your 3 AUs was good hell even better then the main story but you've totally lost me
stylo1 chapter 7 . 3/30
it could have been so much more, but you make it just to much and without any emotion. i went ad did this destroyed that fucked her...
also when you go from buffy to sg1 you have harry an all powerfull god and then you make him all knowing aswell then continue to pull stargate members in and in the end everyone knows everything while playing along letting millions die.
if you would have just gone go the sg1 reality without them knowing it would be so much cooler
Nathan chapter 1 . 3/28
Where can I find the erotic version of chapter 1 through 25

Sorry to ask my dad screwup destroyed when you're reading it I'm chapter 3 she automatically says that was good insight okay there's like subject several party store I don't understand about it I do like it because of all the technology and all the magic however you're right there's a lot missing went when you don't have those chapters ivory taking painstakingly putting together the rest of the book from chapter 25 all the way to the end of the hundred pages which was an easy I just want know where I can go to fine one or actually three through 25 's one smart start page 3 but it says redacted I want your big head writer I like your story I read balance and I love that some of the story love dick I bet a lot of the other one the second one the second book of it however I got lost on the last book of it and I didn't know understand little bit of Lord of the Rings one but interesting still how you jump into bodies the first two of them where he jumping the captain America and then when he took the wolverine was very interesting and cool there's a motor stores are real like that you have written really really good like draconian mantle really really good I love I don't know how to get a hold of you so if you don't mind I'm going to give you my phone number you can always just text me the pages if you have them or you can tell me where I can go to look for hopefully it's 256-443-7268 I hope you text me or send me an email where to go to or text where to go to find this pages three through pet chapter 3 word starts with chapter 25 I have all the rest of them I found them on the other side that I Newsy go through and thank you very much I hope to hear from you bye
renextronex chapter 1 . 3/27
would you like to go out with me? I'm pretty atracted to you... really?.. REALLY?
cthaze007 chapter 1 . 3/6
like this and your other stories 4.5 stars for all stories read so far.
RTWilliams chapter 5 . 2/27
smut scenes not showing on hpfanfictionarchive.
Matsu chapter 100 . 2/10
Please Update "Beginning a New Path" I have been looking forward to reading more
stvwilling chapter 2 . 2/12
love the fanfic, it's amazing. you said write more than a word or two so i'll say in the first 2 chapters harry sounds pompus or slightly arrogant when he says stuff like "I can tell that about her". still love this story and reread it a lot.

p.s. How Does he Save Daniel Jackson Wife Sha're, Never seen that part, am i missing it or what, thanks
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 2/6
"ritually beaten"? Old Vernon must have been even less normal than we thought. Or did you mean to write, "regularly"?
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 2 . 1/24
Fuuccckk. The disappointment runs deep. I got over-hyped, I should’ve expected this.

You’ve basically turned this into an unrealistic, predictable fic. To make it worse, you’ve made it a 1st person POV. This may as well be a self-insert fic.

To be fair though, you did put up a little warning in the first chapter. If things continue on like this, I’ll hang it up and stop reading. I will give it a shot though.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 1 . 1/24
YESS! A ‘Harry Potter/MajorCrossover’ fic. I’d HIGHLY recommend retagging this fic and placing it under HP/X-overs instead of HP/Stargate.

It’d popularize this fic a lot more, I only found out about this scrolling through somebodies favorites. I would’ve found read this much earlier if you placed the correct tags on this story. Just some advice.
2,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »