Reviews for SpiderMan hearts Jenny W
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
May this awesome story continue soon.
Snowy Mountain chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Hope you choose to continue this story. This is what fanfiction is all about, taking an idea or concept and taking the original characters in a new and different direction. She-Hulk and Spider-Man are two characters who have rarely interacted and it's rather original to have them become romantically involved.

I enjoyed it, particularly throwing in Red Sonja into the mix was a nice touch.
Twylyte chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
This was brilliant. You managed to do a time travel story without the cliches normally found in them, and you did a nice relationship story as well.
Good story, i hope you one day continue it, despite it being over two years since you finished this,
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
nice start
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
when or what is Pt.2?
jackson.taylor.31 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Are you going to right part two. I know on your website you said it's on hiatus but almost two years is a long hiatus ( I really hope you continue it.
Clouffie1986 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
What happened to you continuing this? Just wondering because this one was great
Stina Whatever chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
This is the best She-Hulk fanfic i've ever read, and Red Sonja's and Spiderman's interactions are amazing
shadowquark chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
more please
Lazebe chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Don't know how I got here, but I'll be damned if I never come back. Wonderful first chapter. Can't wait to read to rest!
The Aberrant One chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Okay...this was a fun little romp. I almost feel sorry for Kang...almost...but I couldn't help laughing at his predicament and the way you wrote him (almost kind of the way Peter David used to write villains when wrote various Marvel titles).

The one thing that annoys me is that you didn't follow up on this.

VFR6 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Love it. Read the whole story in one night. Shouldn't it be marked complete?
aburameclanhead chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I love this story. But shouldn't it be labled complete?
Genericrandom chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Okay, seriously, good stuff. I dunno why it never occurred to me to look for comic book fan fiction written by comic book fans until just recently, but a lot of the Marvel fics I've been reading lately hold all of the luls and the quips and the action that made me love comic books back in the day without the increasingly frequent hack writers and drama/angst plots and subplots that made comics just not worth the rapidly increasing prices. This is seriously good stuff though, thanks for writing/posting it and keep up the great work.
Genericrandom chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
This is a really, really fun story. I can't get enough.
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »