Reviews for SpiderMan hearts Jenny W
jackson.taylor.31 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Are you going to right part two. I know on your website you said it's on hiatus but almost two years is a long hiatus ( I really hope you continue it.
Clouffie1986 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
What happened to you continuing this? Just wondering because this one was great
Stina Whatever chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
This is the best She-Hulk fanfic i've ever read, and Red Sonja's and Spiderman's interactions are amazing
shadowquark chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
more please
Lazebe chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Don't know how I got here, but I'll be damned if I never come back. Wonderful first chapter. Can't wait to read to rest!
The Aberrant One chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Okay...this was a fun little romp. I almost feel sorry for Kang...almost...but I couldn't help laughing at his predicament and the way you wrote him (almost kind of the way Peter David used to write villains when wrote various Marvel titles).

The one thing that annoys me is that you didn't follow up on this.

:-(
VFR6 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Love it. Read the whole story in one night. Shouldn't it be marked complete?
aburameclanhead chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I love this story. But shouldn't it be labled complete?
Genericrandom chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Okay, seriously, good stuff. I dunno why it never occurred to me to look for comic book fan fiction written by comic book fans until just recently, but a lot of the Marvel fics I've been reading lately hold all of the luls and the quips and the action that made me love comic books back in the day without the increasingly frequent hack writers and drama/angst plots and subplots that made comics just not worth the rapidly increasing prices. This is seriously good stuff though, thanks for writing/posting it and keep up the great work.
Genericrandom chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
This is a really, really fun story. I can't get enough.
Genericrandom chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Man knows what's important. Amen. If you can't drive, you goddamn well better be in front. 'nuff said.
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
You know, I thought this story was gonna be pretty good when it was just Spidey and the She-Hulk. But now you've thrown in Red Sonja (with what is probably a period accurate depiction at that which is even more hilarious for it's likely authenticity) and it's just gotten even better. Good show.
Daydreamer chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Good story! Could you do one with Ms. Marvel too? I ship them so hard :)
JohnTitor chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Your humor, it's so witty!
JohnTitor chapter 4 . 7/8/2012