Reviews for SpiderMan hearts Jenny W
VFR6 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Love it. Read the whole story in one night. Shouldn't it be marked complete?
aburameclanhead chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I love this story. But shouldn't it be labled complete?
Genericrandom chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Okay, seriously, good stuff. I dunno why it never occurred to me to look for comic book fan fiction written by comic book fans until just recently, but a lot of the Marvel fics I've been reading lately hold all of the luls and the quips and the action that made me love comic books back in the day without the increasingly frequent hack writers and drama/angst plots and subplots that made comics just not worth the rapidly increasing prices. This is seriously good stuff though, thanks for writing/posting it and keep up the great work.
Genericrandom chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
This is a really, really fun story. I can't get enough.
Genericrandom chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Man knows what's important. Amen. If you can't drive, you goddamn well better be in front. 'nuff said.
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
You know, I thought this story was gonna be pretty good when it was just Spidey and the She-Hulk. But now you've thrown in Red Sonja (with what is probably a period accurate depiction at that which is even more hilarious for it's likely authenticity) and it's just gotten even better. Good show.
Daydreamer chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Good story! Could you do one with Ms. Marvel too? I ship them so hard :)
JohnTitor chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Your humor, it's so witty!
JohnTitor chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
This is so great!
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Love the part about the Japanese figurine. hah!
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Pretty fucking great. Title could use some work.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Time travel gives me migraines, but I know it'll be a fun read. Let's be honest though. The Parker Luck is a horrid entity, determined to keep anyone and everyone with the last name away from happiness. Trapped in the past? Only Spider-Man, baby.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Great to see Susan make an appearance. This chapter was great, but I must say that I wished the shirt 'Bite Me' was real. I'd totally buy it!
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I just read the first chapter, and I must say I am amazed. Spidey's antics were hilarious, matched only by Jen's, and the way the dialogue was written matched their personalities perfectly. I don't usually drink, but beer marks the start of something beautiful here. )
Dark Vizard447 chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
AWESOME! Looking foward to the sequel.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »