Reviews for SpiderMan hearts Jenny W
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Love the part about the Japanese figurine. hah!
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Pretty fucking great. Title could use some work.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Time travel gives me migraines, but I know it'll be a fun read. Let's be honest though. The Parker Luck is a horrid entity, determined to keep anyone and everyone with the last name away from happiness. Trapped in the past? Only Spider-Man, baby.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Great to see Susan make an appearance. This chapter was great, but I must say that I wished the shirt 'Bite Me' was real. I'd totally buy it!
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I just read the first chapter, and I must say I am amazed. Spidey's antics were hilarious, matched only by Jen's, and the way the dialogue was written matched their personalities perfectly. I don't usually drink, but beer marks the start of something beautiful here. )
Dark Vizard447 chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
AWESOME! Looking foward to the sequel.
otakuburts chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
I read this story awhile ago, and have been waiting for it to continue. I know life comes first just wanted to try to incourage you to continue writing this story. Thank you for your time.
GumGumOnigiri chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Spidey and She-Hulk huh? Well can't say it never crossed my mind.

(Starts reading)

Haha awesome. Yeah. Yes. Yes. YES. YEAH! YEEEEHEEEEHEEAAAHHHH! F~#K YEAH!

(Finishes reading)

OH MY GOD! It, it's just so perfect and beautiful...I-I'm crying...the tears just won't stop. ;_;

I must say you have a goddamn gift for humor (especially Spidey humor) not to mention a certain flare for story telling. I just love how dynamic Spidey is instead of the depressed mess he usually is "What's up Doc?" hehehe, and an all round impressive IC cast. I rarely read Marvel outside of Spidey but the way you've fleshed out Jen's back story makes me think I've been reading her for years.

For the life of me I will never understand why Spidey doesn't date super heros, it would be just so much easier all around. Though I guess dating a super who doesn't have a secret identity is kind of a side-ways move, but you get what I'm saying!

Anyway, all you need now is Black Cat or Ms. Marvel to stir things up between red and green, a pissed off and jealous Wolverine, add one monkey-wrench aka Deadpool and just for shits and giggles an over protective Hulk. And then I will offically get down on my knees and kiss your ass!...Okay that was a bit much, but at the very least try to work Deadpool in. XD

Eagerly awaiting Pt.2!
warfolomei chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Not Jennifer Parker ? interesting..

Can't wait for more.
warfolomei chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Agh ... finally together. But you could have kept it going longer.. much longer.
warfolomei chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
So .. this is a team-up .. sort of. Exept Webby does everything. Sonja get's little action.
warfolomei chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Finally .. I always hated that they never met face to face (not counting MJ) .. shame you didn't keep him with her longer .
warfolomei chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Ah .. romance and time travel, what can be better ? Exept those other awesome things. Still, great work.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
That's weird .. pretty sure I revived all of those 0.o

anyway .. great work.
Never-End66 chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
Very good story. I enjoyed it and I have to say your comic knowledge is impressive,.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »