Reviews for SpiderMan hearts Jenny W
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
This was an interesting fic so far. I'm looking forward to the progression of Jennifer and Peter's relationship in the next part of the series. These two make an unusual but good pair. They both deserve happiness and stand a good chance of finding it with each other. I'm much more familiar with Peter than Jennifer's history but I know enough to be intrigued by your writing. I thank you very much for sharing with us what you've written so far.
Brad W chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You really captured the old Spidey wit in this tale. I don't know why, but I feel as if you could make a pretty good Deadpool story. While DP and SM are pretty similar, they are different enough so you can't really compare them. Keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Nice grab there, and can't wait to see what happens next time with Pete and Jen here.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
That was a fun, rip-roaring section here, even as I was glad to see Jen finally catch up to Petey again, and felt a little bad for Sonja that she didn't get to give him his reward, I have to wonder if they'll find another tablet someday that she wrote.
sadistic lunatic chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
great conclusion to the Hyborian Era arc! definitely worth the wait!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Will it be continued in this story or another.

keep up the good work. Getting a kick out of this pairing.
kagehisa chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Dude, the begining section was awesome. "By the way, great-great-great-gramps sent a message to you. Ahem. 'Gotcha.'"

Brilliant! Sounds alot like Matt Smith Doctor Who when he pulls off something clever.

Keep up the good work.
warfolomei chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
OMFG.. you did not disappoint. Worth the waiting... a little on the short side after all that time, but still great. Crossing my fingers and hoping an update .. sooner
Shenlong7 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Ah this is another good chapter, i really do like the humor and it would be interesting to see where it goes next.
Spidey Legend chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
An excelente fanfic man. I like how you put Spidey in Hymkaria. I really like that comic.

BTW, you will put a cat-fight between Sonja and Jen, right? xD
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Glad to see the good ol Hostess Fruit Pie being recognized here, and loved the continuing interaction between Sonja and Spidey, though Pete better be careful or he's going to have a fangirl who's going to catch up with him someday.
Ghouse89 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
As usual, the chapter is excellent and I find myself being sucked into the story even though the last chapter was ages ago. One of my favorite ongoing stories on fanfiction and I'm really glad that you could get around to it. I absolutely can't wait for the chapter that has Sonja and Jen meeting. Superhero cat fight anyone? Keep writing the as awesome as you can...because we know that you can!
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
I will say this. This was probably the best Tower Boom I have ever read outside of the pages of Snarfquest.

~~

"Gaaaaaah! YOU SHOT MY TOWER!"
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Sonja and Kulan Gath.

You really are being sadistic, aren't you?

(can we at least have Gath's vengeance spell over the chaos about to unfold hit Kang? He IS ultimately responsible, after all..)
zackubernerdcondon chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Is it wrong that i heard my laboritory in dexters voice?
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »