Reviews for SpiderMan hearts Jenny W
GumGumOnigiri chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Spidey and She-Hulk huh? Well can't say it never crossed my mind.

(Starts reading)

Haha awesome. Yeah. Yes. Yes. YES. YEAH! YEEEEHEEEEHEEAAAHHHH! F~#K YEAH!

(Finishes reading)

OH MY GOD! It, it's just so perfect and beautiful...I-I'm crying...the tears just won't stop. ;_;

I must say you have a goddamn gift for humor (especially Spidey humor) not to mention a certain flare for story telling. I just love how dynamic Spidey is instead of the depressed mess he usually is "What's up Doc?" hehehe, and an all round impressive IC cast. I rarely read Marvel outside of Spidey but the way you've fleshed out Jen's back story makes me think I've been reading her for years.

For the life of me I will never understand why Spidey doesn't date super heros, it would be just so much easier all around. Though I guess dating a super who doesn't have a secret identity is kind of a side-ways move, but you get what I'm saying!

Anyway, all you need now is Black Cat or Ms. Marvel to stir things up between red and green, a pissed off and jealous Wolverine, add one monkey-wrench aka Deadpool and just for shits and giggles an over protective Hulk. And then I will offically get down on my knees and kiss your ass!...Okay that was a bit much, but at the very least try to work Deadpool in. XD

Eagerly awaiting Pt.2!
warfolomei chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Not Jennifer Parker ? interesting..

Can't wait for more.
warfolomei chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Agh ... finally together. But you could have kept it going longer.. much longer.
warfolomei chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
So .. this is a team-up .. sort of. Exept Webby does everything. Sonja get's little action.
warfolomei chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Finally .. I always hated that they never met face to face (not counting MJ) .. shame you didn't keep him with her longer .
warfolomei chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Ah .. romance and time travel, what can be better ? Exept those other awesome things. Still, great work.
warfolomei chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
That's weird .. pretty sure I revived all of those 0.o

anyway .. great work.
Never-End66 chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
Very good story. I enjoyed it and I have to say your comic knowledge is impressive,.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
This was an interesting fic so far. I'm looking forward to the progression of Jennifer and Peter's relationship in the next part of the series. These two make an unusual but good pair. They both deserve happiness and stand a good chance of finding it with each other. I'm much more familiar with Peter than Jennifer's history but I know enough to be intrigued by your writing. I thank you very much for sharing with us what you've written so far.
Brad W chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
I really enjoyed this story. You really captured the old Spidey wit in this tale. I don't know why, but I feel as if you could make a pretty good Deadpool story. While DP and SM are pretty similar, they are different enough so you can't really compare them. Keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Nice grab there, and can't wait to see what happens next time with Pete and Jen here.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
That was a fun, rip-roaring section here, even as I was glad to see Jen finally catch up to Petey again, and felt a little bad for Sonja that she didn't get to give him his reward, I have to wonder if they'll find another tablet someday that she wrote.
sadistic lunatic chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
great conclusion to the Hyborian Era arc! definitely worth the wait!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Will it be continued in this story or another.

keep up the good work. Getting a kick out of this pairing.
kagehisa chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Dude, the begining section was awesome. "By the way, great-great-great-gramps sent a message to you. Ahem. 'Gotcha.'"

Brilliant! Sounds alot like Matt Smith Doctor Who when he pulls off something clever.

Keep up the good work.