Reviews for SpiderMan hearts Jenny W
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
That was a fun, rip-roaring section here, even as I was glad to see Jen finally catch up to Petey again, and felt a little bad for Sonja that she didn't get to give him his reward, I have to wonder if they'll find another tablet someday that she wrote.
sadistic lunatic chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
great conclusion to the Hyborian Era arc! definitely worth the wait!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Will it be continued in this story or another.

keep up the good work. Getting a kick out of this pairing.
kagehisa chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
Dude, the begining section was awesome. "By the way, great-great-great-gramps sent a message to you. Ahem. 'Gotcha.'"

Brilliant! Sounds alot like Matt Smith Doctor Who when he pulls off something clever.

Keep up the good work.
warfolomei chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
OMFG.. you did not disappoint. Worth the waiting... a little on the short side after all that time, but still great. Crossing my fingers and hoping an update .. sooner
Shenlong7 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Ah this is another good chapter, i really do like the humor and it would be interesting to see where it goes next.
Spidey Legend chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
An excelente fanfic man. I like how you put Spidey in Hymkaria. I really like that comic.

BTW, you will put a cat-fight between Sonja and Jen, right? xD
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Glad to see the good ol Hostess Fruit Pie being recognized here, and loved the continuing interaction between Sonja and Spidey, though Pete better be careful or he's going to have a fangirl who's going to catch up with him someday.
Ghouse89 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
As usual, the chapter is excellent and I find myself being sucked into the story even though the last chapter was ages ago. One of my favorite ongoing stories on fanfiction and I'm really glad that you could get around to it. I absolutely can't wait for the chapter that has Sonja and Jen meeting. Superhero cat fight anyone? Keep writing the as awesome as you can...because we know that you can!
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
I will say this. This was probably the best Tower Boom I have ever read outside of the pages of Snarfquest.

"Gaaaaaah! YOU SHOT MY TOWER!"
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Sonja and Kulan Gath.

You really are being sadistic, aren't you?

(can we at least have Gath's vengeance spell over the chaos about to unfold hit Kang? He IS ultimately responsible, after all..)
zackubernerdcondon chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Is it wrong that i heard my laboritory in dexters voice?
wildcard777jp chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Awesome! Ive been waiting for some more of this story!
gunman chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
I've been waiting for this to be updated, and you it was worth the wait.

A little short, but an undate is an update.

Lots of funny stuff in this, though I wasn't so sure about Noh-Varr being 'funny'. In the Dark Avengers series he was kinda... moody. Until he found out Osborn was a villain and left the team.

Still, alot of this was good.

Sonja apparently gets turned on when people get into action, like jumping from ledges to ledges and such.

Adrenalin junkies!

And when Peter mention 'glycerol', I knew where he was going with this.

Though I found it amusing that they had soap so far back in time. But if you can have perfumes and such, then I guess soap isn't totally out of the question.

And Sonja's explanation about this time and place (like the duke and the castle) were pretty good. Nice and simple and you know what she's talking about.

And She-Hulk wrestling with a T-Rex! That was fun to read.

And of course you have the trio making fun of Noh-Varr using Hostess fruit pies.

And you have Peter blowing up Gath's lab in comical fashion. He can be really annoying when he wants to, can't he? Like... evil annoying.

Good fun in this.

Hope to see more later on.

Not much I can add to this for suggestions, but... I seriously hope to see Sonja and Peter sucking face later on. That will bring alot of drama to his already chaotic life.

Write on!