Reviews for SpiderMan hearts Jenny W
sadistic lunatic chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
what do you say when you're about to ride a time-travelling rescue 'copter? "I call shotgun!" XD

glad to see this fic updated again

regarding "bruce's hulk-strike-force-thing", i take it that's the recent storyline and conclusion to world war hulks? come to think, what *would* the other hulks think of jen's infatuation with peter o_o
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Got to say, just awesome to see Spidey and Sonja interacting like they did, and can see why Pete still has his worries, but hoping that when Jen finds him, that he and she can realize their happiness together, though wonder if Sonja might be wanting a bit more of our hero as well?
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I'm thinking this leads to Sue, Jen and Sonja wearing matching metal bikinis? Hopefully that won't mean a spedo for Spider-Man, lmao!
DrunkenGrognard chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
This? Is glorious and I hope to read more! Great stuff good sir!
Redrangerpower chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
This is fantastic, easily my new favorite crack pairing. Can't wait to see how things progress. Keep up the great work.

Mechwar
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Gotta say man hope you don't drop this really interesting story line and it's always nice to see Peter doing good in his messed up life.

Hope for more soon.
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
I'm not familiar with Red Sonja, but you really brought the character to life for me. Basically MJ without the things that make MJ annoying, which would be everything about her except her body.
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I'll have to admit, I've become something of a fan of Brother/Docter Voodoo since his appearance in the later issues of Cable and Deadpool (collected in the Deadpool vs. The Marvel Universe TPB).

Anyway, his date was interrupted in classic Spider-Man tradition. You actually caught me by surprise there.
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Two thoughts here:

1. You are a master at creating atmosphere- seriously, you should find work decorating restaurants and bars. I really appreciate the little touches that are oft neglected in fan-fiction.

2. Deadpool and Hepzibah- could that relationship work?
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
First chapter impressions: Very funny chapter, but you overdid it with the exposition on how much their lives suck. Don't get me wrong- when you're drunk you talk about your problems to strangers (or acquaintances), but other than that I don't think Spidey's the type to push his problems on others. I did, however, enjoy Spider-Man expressing his opinion of the Green Goblin. You really got in touch with the character's rarely expressed (openly) anger.
wildcard777jp chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I really enjoy this story. I have been a fan of the Spider-Man, She-Hulk angle for awhile and it's good to see a story on it so well written. I'm eagerlly waiting for the next chapter.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Really liking this, especially the pairing, and has a sense of fun that I don't see in many Marvel comics these days, really good read.
Nvidia chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
I really am enjoying your story, its put together very well and easy to follow i enjoy the pairing
L'Zoril chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Sorry about the double review but something occurred to me after rereading this for the third time. Jen is going to have sooo much fun when she meets up with Peter. After all since he was the first one of the two to be kidnapped it's obvious who's going to be the superhero and who's going to be the innocent bystander/damsel in distress of the relationship. Apparently SheHulk will be the one wearing the tights in the family.
L'Zoril chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Saw this fic recommended on a forum a few weeks ago and dismissed it as something that wouldn't work. Finally got around to reading it and I must admit I was wrong. You've turned this bizarre concept into an interesting and engaging story. Your method of portraying the characters as real people who just happen to have super powers is great. Such as the old married couple scene with the Fantastics. Hope to see more in the future.

Favorited