Reviews for SpiderMan hearts Jenny W
Jokershart chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I just stumbled onto the site while laid up in the hospital and I enjoyed this story. I could actually see this as a comic in the old fun spidey style. I hope you manage to finish and if not just wanted it known that this is a fun and entertaining read.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
You just made one of my long time dreams come true

Please update more...
Ghouse89 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Snorpenbass, Snorpenbass. You write an awesome story like this and then don't update for a while. It makes me feel the opposite of warm and fuzzy inside...cold and smooth, maybe? I don't know. But seriously, I am just recently seeing the fifth chapter update and as usual, it's frightfully awesome. But something seems a bit off. It's like She Hulk can't really feel the intense 'like' that she felt for Peter in the earlier chapters. Is the distance doing that or has she just started to feel her 'crush' wear off? Whatever the case, when they get to the past, just let her feel some jealousy seeing him with Red Sonja. All in all, your story is still fantastic. Good job.
Jess D chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
This is an amazing story, I can't wait for you to update this and see what happens next. I must admit, when I first came across this story, which I don't remember how, but it was several days ago, I was skeptical about it. But something about the title caught my attention so I added to my Favoirtes links and put it away for a time. However, last night I started reading it and I couldn't stop after the first chapter. The idea of Spider-Man and She-Hulk seems completely original and a completely favorable pairing to me. You have one hell of a creative imagination and amazing story writing talent to come up with this story. Please do keep up the amazing work and update some time soon, you've really caught my attention with this story. Until the next chapter, later.
Agent-G chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Well this is a first I think, I don't remember ever reading a Peter and She-Hulk story. Although I don't think she hated him, in fact I remember a few times they were on pretty good terms. Hell even Ms. Marvel and Peter had a rocky start but now they're pretty good and of course a mutual attraction too.

But so far I like what you're doing with the relationship, from a drunken one night to them thinking of something more. Although I do hope that after the time travel thing you take more time to develop them on a personal level as we haven't really gotten all that much.

They've only had two nights together and no dates but they seem a bit closer then they should at this state at times. So I hope you can develop them more. Like actually see Peter with Jen in her human form at times too.

I knew you were bringing in Red Sonja when you sent him into this past, she did posses MJ twice (although I'm not sure even that last one would have happened with that stupid deal Marvel had them make, and the reason I stopped reading Spider-Man comics)

Part of me was hoping he could at least get in bed with that red head, it would be kind of fitting if he did and that's how Sonja gets pregnant and her descendant is Mary Jane which would explain why they look alike and why her spirit could in habit her twice but that's just something I came up with awhile ago and I doubt will be used in this.

At any rate This is an interesting story, although I was hoping for more detailed scenes with Peter and Jen when they were getting it on for the M rating. Oh well I'm still holding out some hope for some actually M rated material at some point lol.
gunman chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
That was excellent!

I mean it was funny that Spider Man and Sonja were thinking the same thing, even though they couldn't understand each other. (Kinda reminded me of Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai)

And at least they can actually understand each other now, thanks to that 'Spell of Tongues' thing.

And now they've meet Kulan Gath, who is behind all of this.

And it was funny to see Peter actually playing the part of the scared and helpless victim. Right before he broke out of his irons shackles.

Another time and place he and Sonja would have actually made a nice couple.

But with his issues about girlfrinds, it would be more of a problem than anything else.

Though it does make a kind of sense that his relationships would fall apart because his girlfriends lack the same lifestyle that he lives.

Which is kinda why She-Hulk is a better match for him than MJ, but that's just an opinion I'm throwing out.

Also, Noh-Varr's attitude is much more... sarcastic and insulting... than he was in canon. It does give him more dimensions as a character.

And now Johnny's coming along for the ride? Sounds like a new Fantastic Four in the making here.

Though I'm pretty sure they won't get along too well.

Not sure what I can say about that shadow-creature, but, oh well.

Look forward to more later on.

Write on!
sadistic lunatic chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
what do you say when you're about to ride a time-travelling rescue 'copter? "I call shotgun!" XD

glad to see this fic updated again

regarding "bruce's hulk-strike-force-thing", i take it that's the recent storyline and conclusion to world war hulks? come to think, what *would* the other hulks think of jen's infatuation with peter o_o
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Got to say, just awesome to see Spidey and Sonja interacting like they did, and can see why Pete still has his worries, but hoping that when Jen finds him, that he and she can realize their happiness together, though wonder if Sonja might be wanting a bit more of our hero as well?
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I'm thinking this leads to Sue, Jen and Sonja wearing matching metal bikinis? Hopefully that won't mean a spedo for Spider-Man, lmao!
DrunkenGrognard chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
This? Is glorious and I hope to read more! Great stuff good sir!
Redrangerpower chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
This is fantastic, easily my new favorite crack pairing. Can't wait to see how things progress. Keep up the great work.

Mechwar
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Gotta say man hope you don't drop this really interesting story line and it's always nice to see Peter doing good in his messed up life.

Hope for more soon.
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
I'm not familiar with Red Sonja, but you really brought the character to life for me. Basically MJ without the things that make MJ annoying, which would be everything about her except her body.
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I'll have to admit, I've become something of a fan of Brother/Docter Voodoo since his appearance in the later issues of Cable and Deadpool (collected in the Deadpool vs. The Marvel Universe TPB).

Anyway, his date was interrupted in classic Spider-Man tradition. You actually caught me by surprise there.
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Two thoughts here:

1. You are a master at creating atmosphere- seriously, you should find work decorating restaurants and bars. I really appreciate the little touches that are oft neglected in fan-fiction.

2. Deadpool and Hepzibah- could that relationship work?
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »