Reviews for Jacking Off
Rikku209 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
lol i liked it! A lot!
DivergentKhaleesi chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
O.M.F.G I just... I CAN'T. I'M GOING TO HELL. BECAUSE I LOVE THAT. OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? #CRIES
Kitsune Tenchi no Yami chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
love this story, but damn now I can't concentrate playing kh2 (I'm actually in Halloween town...sigh)
Manhwa chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
If you're going to hell, im happily going along - such an awesome pairing...give me a copy of the tape too!
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
*sighs* oh if only...lol. and no ur not goin to hell...well...maybe but at least u had a good run right? Lol I really liked this an jus to make ya feel better ima fav u and dis story :3 pm me?
RedRidingGirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I bet that really gave Jack a BONE-r. -Hurrdurr, retarded laughter.- U

But seriously, I don't know why the hell I love this so much. I basically 'ship this pairing now. IT NEEDS MORE LOVE!
bikiniwax chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
sexy
HintOfAsbestos chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
If your going to hell for writing it, then I am SO going to hell for enjoying it that much.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
lmfao

i was just randomly picking char. n i never thought some one would do this pair

this didn't ruin my childhood

it just made it interesting

i wrong for this n might go to hell too

but i thought this was sexy as HELL

thanxs for sharing wats in side ur crazy creative mind
missluvs chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
0.0 ... OMG so hot. plz make more like this. Instead of sora... could you do... roxas? OMG that would be so hot GAH! I would luv u for eva if u did that haha
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
SAY WHAT! *faints* that was so FUNNY the ending was perfect COMPLETE PERFECT! Never thought that pair could be so... hot or something XD
Rae L. Road chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Is it bad that this turned me on up to heaven behold?

...Yeah, I'll meet you in hell.

But seriously, if hell's anything like Halloween town in your story, then I'm going to have a little too much fun.

'his entire existence telescoped down into nothing and then exploded outward, shattering into a million little pieces.'

the way you described this had me nearly in tears. I have no idea how you can combine such beautiful writing to such a smutty scene and make me want to bleed for you. Seriously.

The way you described the scene near the beginning was so original and overly satisfying that I was almost shaking in my seat. Oh, do I feel like such a piece of shit right now, it's fantastic!

Keep writing! Geez, you're amazing.
MiniMaloMyotismon10 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
this is amazing! thanks for writing it!
reraimu chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
If you're going to hell, I'm going with you.

But seriously, I LOVE crack pairings like these, I love strange pairings in general, and right now I'm scrolling through the KH archive pairing up weird things- and then I found this. -orgasm-

This was hot, hot, hot. I'm a very big fan of Jack, and I just loved how he was at the end of this. Haha, Sally...

thanks so much for this! Instant fave!

I'm off to find a Heartless/Sora fic now, if there's even one in existence...D: