Reviews for Fine
greyanatomyaf chapter 2 . 3/26
great story
rizzlescalzonafic chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Stunningly beautiful. I haven't given a child up for adoption but I have miscarried late in pregnancy and a lot of the emotions Quinn experiences are so true. Great story.
Shananigan chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
What a magnificent fic. Emotional journey well written.
Aria-Skye-November-22-2012 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Oh my Gosh i love this whole story, i think something like this should have happened on glee for real, i really enjoyed this, keep it up :)
xKrysx chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I just stumbled on this piece of Quick and my mind was blown.

This is just an absolutely beautiful piece of writing.

I am in love with your portrayal of Quinn and Puck - I do love what you did with the characters. I love that you show Quinn's vulnerability and Puck's love for Quinn by constantly putting her first. It's a side unseen in most pieces, and I do think you wrote it perfectly in-character.

I love this.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing.

rosie4299 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
This is such a beautiful fic.

I found this story awhile ago, and read the first part, and loved it, and then somehow, forgot to read the second part. Boy, was that a mistake! I loved every single word of this story, because it was real, and honest, and so from the heart... it's epic.

I have laughed, and cried, and I really feel like I got to know Quinn in a way that I wish that the powers that be on Glee would let the world know her. This story broke my heart, and then slowly mended it back together along with Quinn, whose own heart was broken and glued back together. It's perfect, I wouldn't change a single thing about it, and usually, I find at least something that makes me go a little mental, but this fic, don't ever touch it, it's a masterpiece of ficage.

I love your take on Shelby. I too feel that she would want a very open adoption, given her past, and that she would want Beth to have what Rachel didn't. Everything you did with her was awesome. I loved Shelby when we first met her, and I love her here too.

And Puck is swoon worthy! I mean, Mark Salling is always swoonable, but you took a boy and made him into a man. Puck can still be Puck, but he can also be there for Quinn, putting her needs above his own. Love this.

And you tied up all the loose ends that the show has left hanging, and in turn left me and you and all the other fans hanging, and that is yet another reason why I love this story!
woodstockfestival chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
This is amazing!

You left me wanting more! maybe one day you could do like a follow up type story on this story! I also can not wait for your cheated harts update...when will that be? Also, have you considered getting a tumblr?
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
this is too much for me. i'm practically bawling my eyes out right now because i love this so much. so amazing. it's a great conclusion to what happened to beth instead of how the show is playing out so far (even though i know you wrote this way before the second season aired). this is perfect, amazing job. :)
battygirl123 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
wow that was amazing! i cried through the whole story. i loved how you conveyed the emotions that were happening. good job!
Llama Lady Lily chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
This is a wonderfully poignant story. I really enjoyed it. The first chapter is just really powerful and beautiful. Very, very well done.
alexa chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
its was really really good. and sad to :(
GingerGleek chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow. This is so amazing! So beautifully written, and I just had to stop and tell you that before I read the next part! Just ... woah. Thanks for writing this, and I'm really looking forward to reading the next part in a minute!
xoElle23 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I am in awe. Complete and utter awe. It was breathtakingly beautiful. A way to look at things I had never even considered and it literally blew me away by so many means. A wonderful piece of literature that we are lucky to have the honor of reading.
pxlenno chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Once again, I'm completely floored by your genius... :) You make Quinn's anguish so real that it's practically tangible, and let's be honest- as awesome a show Glee is, they will probably never delve into the pregnancy aftermath as in depth as you have (if at all) but it's definitely something that Quinn and Puck need to deal with, so really, thank you for writing this.

Oh, and seriously, no need to apologize for having to take time to get the second installment out; I mean, we should be thanking YOU for writing this ;D And in all honesty, your stuff is always amazing, so I wouldn't mind waiting for even months.
GentleReader chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Sarah,

As you know, I have loved both the idea of this story and the story itself. The aftermath of the decision (not to mention, the decision itself) to give Beth up was not dealt with AT ALL on the show...a missed opportunity to really delve into Quinn and Puck's characters.

Which you have done, in epically epic form! :) You've obviously put a great deal of research and thought into what Quinn must have felt-the description of her emotional journey here was visceral. The scene in the mall, as well as Quinn's nightmares, brought tears to my eyes in sympathy. I also thought the way you developed her relationship with Judy was believable-you could see Judy sort of feeling her way, but putting her foot down when it was something she felt strongly about.

So, my dear, well done! For those of us reading "Cheated Hearts" (and if you haven't read it yet, get on it, people!), this piece was certainly worth a little longer wait for the next chapter. :)

Have a lovely day!