Reviews for Want a New Life?
Kakini chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I know right Bree would have hated them werewolves if she did live and knew the truth.
Ripplerose chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Whoa. O.O i gotta say, i didnt see that coming. So bree will never know diego died inches from her. protecting her. *winces* harsh. Really good story!
VolturiLover1 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
So sad i am really crying
TwilightAlison chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great story! I love how you wrote this with short sentences, even just one word at a time. It flows really well and conveys emotion.
adrine R.227 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
awww, that's so sad! well written, but sad. well, i guess that this makes sense and that this could very well be what stephinie meyer 4 writing this. i really needed something to read.

Ciao!

adrine R.227
adrine R.227 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
oh, yay! so bree is alive! but will she be spared by the voltouri? i think it's nice to hear diego's side of the story and how much he cares for bree.
adrine R.227 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
yay! bree's maybe alive? great chapter. i think that you capture the torture and pain that diego feels very well. now, onto the next chapter!
JessikaWithA'K chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
When I read the title I automatically said "Want a Burger?"(Riley said that to bree after he found her after she ran away... i read the book earlier in an hour...
Violet-Madness chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Awww! That sucks! But it's still a good story nonetheless. Nice twist - very bittersweet.
Violet-Madness chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Cliffhanger! Glad I have another chapter to go, though. I'm glad you changed this into a longer fic.
itsallanoxymoron chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Wow. This is good. I hate how everyone was all betrayed in Eclipse. Jacob betrayed Bella by going off to fight. Riley betrayed the army..and Bree...and Diego...victoria betrayed well everybody...denalis betrayed the Cullens cause they didn't fight with them... Anyways it's good!

Keep writin forev

Bookluva98
Violet-Madness chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Loved the flashback! I always wanted to find out more about Diego's brother.
Violet-Madness chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really enjoy how you wrote the confrontation between Riley and Diego - it seems realistic and true to the book. Très awesome.

One thing - I was a little confused at the start when I assumed that your story was in Bree's perspective but realized halfway that it was Diego telling me this story. Perhaps a little title or something is needed?

Will continue reading!
aleja1 chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
AW

Wonderfl ending. Beautiful twist. I think your an awesome writer.
aleja1 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Amazing story

I love how you used context from the book.