Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
Incoming-Duck-Fiend chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow.

Amazing fanfiction.

Made me cry a little.

'love had no gender, no family or age'

This line really got to me.

Thanks for wiritng this!
Magic Mind chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I was referred to this story by BC3 and I must say that she was right when she said I should read it. Even though I've not yet gone through all of the Loveless canon, I'm quite attached to this pairing, and you've done very well with them...this was so sad and sweet.

I'd love to see more about these two. :)
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh God, I really love this. Once again your prose is so beautiful and touching. It's really telling, too, the emotions are actually reachable. My stomach was in knots the entire time. Not only do I love SxR, I EAT UP angst. This had such a melancholy tone, but not dreary that it makes me depressed... just sad, in a thats-so-sweet-why'd-he-have-to-die way. ESPECIALLY not long after they finally... it's heartbreaking. And I like the way you wrote that too. It was tasteful without being too timid. The song fit perfectly, and since I know it, it was easy to roll the tune in my head. It really added to the feel of the overall story. *loveslovesloves* If anything you only made me love this pairing more. Soubi is so screwed, I'll never be rooting for him.

You. Are. Love.