Reviews for ICrush
Faith chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
ooh maybe you can do like its because it was a girl the beat him up and she seemed too weak and gilie so he diddnt want sam and carly to think hes weak
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You deserve lots of feedback that was a really good start it's something I can definitely see happening in the show if it was rated r :)
BadassSami13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
LOVE... enough said lol
Coyote Laughs chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Roxie,

I like the story idea. Great plot, and I think you understand the iCarly characters pretty well.

as for some constructive criticisms, you have lots of run on sentences. you have one sentence in the first paragraph that is over 60 words long. that one sentence could have been turned into at least 5 sentences, and would improve the flow of your sentence delivery. spelling is good, but I'd suggest working on your grammar.

look forward to reading more of your stories.

Coyote
Sparky2295 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love this story! awesome story! :)
Rae chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OMG! totally write a sequel!
haleyrenee chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
A sequel would be great you are an awesome writer! I loved it!
rko chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
;IOUYHGTFRHYJUKL;KJNHFVBGHLJ;
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I like this idea you have here. I think that the whole thing was a little rushed. It was almost jerky to read. In the sense that things changed entirely too fast and the reader is left wandering when and why. I would suggest taking your time and making sure that things flow a little smoother from one action sequence to another. Other than that I think you did a good job and I look forward to seeing what comes next.
Shigiya chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
nice it is awesome and really sweet. great fan fiction.
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I want a sequel! This was pretty good!
xNomii chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Really good!
seedieruleza chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
great story so far cont. today please.
Nina chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I liked it. keep it up.
OnceUponAGleekOnBakersStreet chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Please,please,please do the sequel. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO FREDDIE!