Reviews for Angel of the Underworld
DarkLady chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
You are brilliant! This is wonderful, ans so bittersweet.
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
that's absolutely gorgeous!

lavish and eloquent, and just a touch of bittersweetness...*sigh* perfect, my darling nitza belle
pink sugar heart attack chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
FREAKING AWESOME!

Sorry, I got a bit hysterical.. That was a really lovely piece, I couldn't write a sonnet for anything. I hope you got a good grade on it. :)

Becca
PheonixFire chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
*sniff sniffle* Beautiful.. *sob* I love it! *sniff* It's so...trajically beatiful. MORE! MORE!
Karita chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
:) Loverly, Hannah-Bean.

Ooh, Vanilla Ice is on Pop-Up Video.
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
*teehee* YOU POSTED THAT! Er, sorry. I still don't get why you didn't use my lines with lice and mice and rice. Or whatever. Anyways, it was sweet. And romantical. Love it.

*Crys-Cross*
Glimmermaid chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
wow, that was NOT bad (as you claimed for it to have been at the beginning). it was extrememly lovely, i enjoyed reading it. moulin rouge is one of the greatest movies of all time (besides Labyrinth and Harry Potter of course). :) nice work!
Walking in stardust chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
That is beautiful! We so often write long, involved stories that we forget how beautiful a short poem or monolouge can be. You have talent; you can put words together in such a flowing way. I loved it!

I don't have any stories or anything up yet. I have to figure it out still!
Brown-Eyes1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
That was beautiful! It wasn't bad, it was lovely...just lovely!
Glitter's Infatuation I've so gotta shorten this somehow chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Aww! Magnifique! Beautiful! Spectacular Spectacular!

My wonderful Hannah, you've done it again!
drama-princess chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
That's beautiful. I don't know what else to call it except for that.

In other words, good job. ;)

DP
LoveKittyPaw chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Awwww...that was so sweet and such a beautiful poem. You are very talented! (why can't I write like that **pout**)All my love,

Celenathil
Sugar Princess Who is leaving soon WAH7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
*dabs at a tear* Oh, Hannah, 'tis beautiful. I wrote a sonnet once, and I was so proud of meself. ABAB, CDCD, EFEF, GG. WOO! Now, if only you would write MORE *hint hint*