Reviews for Heavy Rain
waldron82 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow that was just brilliant. I love how cunning Hunter is and how protective Randy is of Cody. Brilliant.
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
OMG, this story was freaking amazing! As much as I love Cody, I totally wanted Hunter to just fuck Orton straight through the ground. I hope you write them soon! This story was brilliant!
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow, that was...just great! The plot was good and yeah, I agree those actions called for some extra revenge. On the deeper level I really loved the way U wrote Hunter. The way he realised difference between The Game and Paul, but at the same time the way the lines were kinda blurred with those "soft" feelings even behind what seemed like "Game's actions".

And the little things like the mentioning of Shawn were nice too! :-D

Great fic!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hunter sure knows how to get his point across don't he. The one I feel bad for is Cody he never asked for any of that.

Great oneshot.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Well, a bit overwhelmed after that, but the verdict is I should've read it much sooner. I prefer Hunter like this; calculating, plotting... he doesn't seem like a brute to me. He got to where he is by using his head, and it's his mindgames that can truly destroy a person. As Randy just learned.

I also like how Hunter actually had to be there for Cody to gain his trust- you know, that he wasn't just down for the sex. It shows how dedicated Hunter actually was and that Cody's actually a man, which people seem to forget sometimes.

Just excellent all around.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow this was incredibly awesome as per usual, from reading the description I thought this was a Randy/Hunter story so I was rather surprised to see Cody in it too. I would comment more but this was so great I'm at a loss for words lol.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Holy crap. This was fantastic!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Dayum! That was great hun, and you caught the cerebral assassin side of him perfectly. Hunter knows the ropes and how to manipulate with the best. He proved that you don't learn a few things after so long and I found interesting that he, in essence wants to groom Randy to take his place. An twist that I wasn't expecting. x)
Tribal Dragon chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
HOLY COW! That was an awesome read. Will Orton get his revenge? Will he want to? I want to see VIPER!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
O.O WOW! Wow...and this is why Hunter is called The Game. I'm just sitting here in awe at the moment. This was darkly fantastic. You're just so amazing with capturing that man and writing him in a way that I've never read before. You do him justice, which few do. You're such a good writer that I even overlooked the mention of Jericho and Steph which is like my Acheles (sp?) heel. *falls over crippled up* Lol.

Great job, just wow. It was disturbingly wonderful.
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
You were wrong... I did like it. In fact you should know by now that one way or another I do like everything you write. The angst in Randy and the pure sick mind of Hunter is a brilliant mix. For once you did not make Randy the ass, which I thank you a lot for :P Cody being the naive boy he is (in most stories anyways), is the one I'm sorry for the most though, seeing that he's only being used as a toy in the twisted mind-games of Hunter. And look, Randy does have a heart :P Though he realized it a little too late.

It was an excellent idea for "punishment" since I'm sick of beatings and rapes and stuff like that. It's another way, not as brutal and violent or even bloody, but still effective as hell. (writes that down in case she ever wants to hurt someone)
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 6/18/2010