Reviews for Am I married to YOU?
barb20 chapter 17 . 4/28
seriously? just like that?
moonlitcat chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Noooooooo! You should have put it under incomplete or put that it was being dropped in your summery. now this amazing story is stuck! the world is ending.
LonelyNightz chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
aww, too bad, this would have been an awesome chapter, at least you were kind enough to tell us what you were going to write.
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I have one word for you...awesome.
HilsonAddict chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I have had a problem with your English and your grammar, but I realized it's not your fault after reading your note. Not to be mean or condescending but you should take an English class or maybe just talk to someone who's primary language is English. I think it would really help you understand the language better.

I really like your story and I would love to see your writing skills improve. I hope I have helped you :)
ChangeTheCircumstances chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really like the way you wrote it. You captured House's and Wilson's personalities very well and I look forward to reading more.
Lupe chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
Oh, I've read your fanfic in a couple of hours and just loved it. It's a pity u finished it like this :( I like u writing style, maybe i'll read some more of your work :) Kisses!
Croustille chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Ahaha House are so evil! Poor Wilson :D

I will go read the next chapter
Croustille chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh my god!

I always read french fanfic because I'm not really good in english. But when I see your title, I just can't resist to read that! :D

I love this first chapter! So funny, and really easy to read for me, little french girl :D
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
awww no. Oh well. :)
Iris chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
please finish this, please!
SakuraMona chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
Great story so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
bioshockbitch chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
OMFG my favorite song ever, Please fix it between them I want more Wilouse, and casual sex between them its kinky...haha keeping writing and more casual sex please...
bioshockbitch chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Fucking hilarious! Why didnt this happen sooner! I hope there are lemons
torchwoodtimelord chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
I wanted to read through all 16 chapters that are up before leaving one of these things.

Firstly, on the matter of your English grammar, you may want to invest the time to finding a beta reader. I don't use them often, but they are very helpful with finding mistakes.

Second... I love how it all started as a joke and went horribly wrong (or right). It sounds like the sort of thing that House would do.

Lastly, very lovely story. I can't wait for the next chapter.