Reviews for Will of Fire
NA chapter 26 . 12/25/2022
This was a super fun read. I’ve never really thought of Sakura x Kakashi before, but I really see them as a believable match in this story (without either character being OOC, which is nice). Also, it was a great balance of romance with legit plot. Sometimes, romance stories (fan fictions and beyond) have no real plot and are clearly all about setting up various romantic encounters for the main leads. This didn’t feel that way at all and there was plenty of other interesting things going on with other characters to keep things interesting.

Anyway, great story. Enjoyed reading it.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21/2022
LIQUIDCELL chapter 26 . 11/21/2022
Ah, rereading, again.
Thank you…Wherever you are, hope you are writing professionally.

Please write something if you have some time in the future.
LavenderStarflower chapter 26 . 10/24/2022
This is the BEST fanfic i’ve ever read, for real i don’t even know what to say right now, i’m not even that sad that i already finished it, everything was perfect in every way possible, so serious and real world situations combined with all of the strong feelings of sadness, regret, happiness, love, fear… the expectations of everyone to just have normal happy moments in their life with the contrast of terrifying grief not only for the ones’s they’ve already lost, but the constant reminder that they were all too close to die themself’s, and for them to slowly realize that they were not ready to die even if they were trained to do so, when love is that strong, is just pure happiness for me…
Pd.
Love’d it even if i am already too late at discovering you’re account and i know you will never see my weird comments and reviews, i will keep it up as i read the other’s story's just so that anyone that might want to give it a try, be reassured they will not be disappointed at all!
LavenderStarflower chapter 23 . 10/23/2022
Shiko is such a good girl :’)
LavenderStarflower chapter 16 . 10/23/2022
Yes! Finally!… Go Kakashi!
LavenderStarflower chapter 15 . 10/22/2022
I’m lost for words…. This chapter…. Really….. damn.

How? This is just… i would be thrilled to see this story in a tv series, i wouldn’t even be mad if it wasn’t exactly anime or this specific character’s for that matter, i would buy it and rewatched it every year.
LavenderStarflower chapter 13 . 10/22/2022
Damn, this story is so sad so full of emotions and reading while listening to spa music is really really making it even more deep for me, i even reread certain parts of every chapter over and over again, i can’t even understand how is it that i can feel everything that real, it’s just amazing…
Dani0214 chapter 26 . 7/28/2022
Well. That was one of the best (if not THE best!) FF stories I’ve ever read. And the NaruHina/KakaSaku was just icing on the cake! Bravo!
Mithrellasx chapter 1 . 7/2/2022
Honestly one of the best fics I’ve ever read. Thank you for such a treat!
Obsidian Cherry chapter 26 . 6/22/2022
I am floored. I’ve skipped this story so many times thinking I wouldn’t like the plot based on the synopsis, but I was so wrong! This easily became my favorite KakaSaku fic ever. It made me giddy, tense, angry, teary, happy— you made me feel all the emotions. The writing was just superb. You’re a gifted writer and I regret reading this just now. Amazing, amazing story. Thank you!
WHITESQUALL chapter 26 . 5/8/2022
Incredibly well written. One of my all-time favourite.
SuzyQ1822 chapter 26 . 5/2/2022
This story is incredible! I DEVOURED it in two days! I couldn’t put it down! It felt like my heart was in my throat for most of it. Wow :D What a wild ride! 3 thank you!
yulye chapter 23 . 3/30/2022