Reviews for Will of Fire
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Omg disaster
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
did she sleep with all of them ir what
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
;);)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Finally
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Omg horrible
Erika Hearken chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
I can't even truly express how much I have loved every second, every minute, every hour, every day of reading this fanfiction. I stumbled onto your deviantart account and saw your amazingly stunning and beautiful artwork of these two. From there, I noticed the link for the artwork labeled In Live Defiance for this fiction and knew I had to read it. I have not regretted that decision once. No only did you tell a story that was riveting and moving; you also painted the pictures (literally) so wonderfully to compliment each part.

I can honestly say that I have never read something as wonderfully amazing as this. It was so strikingly original for plotlines within the Naruto Universe. If Masashi Kishimoto truly wished for his series to become absolutely, fundamentally amazing...he'd be wise to take this in it's entirety and make it into the actually storyline. Everything from the details to the dialogue all flowed in such a believable torrent that I was swept away.

This is forever going to stay in my favorites. I am so in love with this story that I may have to re-read it a few times. Rarely do stories make me want to weep, fight, scream, and laugh in joy. This is all of that and more. Thank you for writing something so amazing.

Sincerely,
Erika Hearken
chibihinachan chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
this story was really so wonderful, your description of everything was so vivid, I felt like I was living in their world! I just have one question: what happened to Iruka? He was part of the insurgency, right? But after it all happened, there was no mention of him, and that makes me sad but really excellent story!
lelah-t chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
Okay, I really enjoyed your story and read it in one sitting :-/ ... when I really needed to study for my exam. It caught me and I simply had to finish. A truly enjoyable story, great plot and well written. Congratulations, thanks for your hard work. L
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
This story was awesome, well-written, action-packed, drama-filled...it was just amazingly done. You did a wonderful job, and I truly enjoyed reading this story along with some of your other stories as well. You have truly inspired me to become a better author...I'm still learning, but hopefully, I'll be on par with an author like you soon. Like I said, wonderful job.
BethZ chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
You beautiful human being HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. This is by far the best story ever written on deviant, and definitely surpasses in skill a few published ones. Thank you for this, so much.
It's kind of sad but this is what I looked toward to every night for about a week, reading this story, and I'm not embarrassed to say it. I was crying a little in the middle and a story on here has never made me cry before. I have tear ducts made of steel most of the time but this broke me apart.
I wasn't that big a fan of KakaSaku but thought I'd read a fic about them just to see, and your writing has thoroughly kicked me into that ship now. It's all your fault.
Thanks so much. I may even read this story again in a few months. Just... Thank you.
whatsername92 chapter 26 . 4/12/2013
loved it! :D the way you developed the relationship between Sakura and Kakashi was just perfect, plus the plot! wow the plot of this fic is great, i mean, like really, really great, and everything was so well written. i never thought i'd find something like this on ffnet, i felt like i was reading a real book :)
hey you finished this almost a year ago, so maybe you could start a new one? *crosses fingers* lol
also, personally, i just love the fact that you didn't make Sakura a naive, innocent virgin, like she is in most fics, sometimes even in her twenties she's that way in some fics. i mean, of course, when she's like in her late teens or so, and it would also depend on the circumstances, sure, but considering the world they live in and what they do for a living, her being that way just seems kinda ridiculous and unrealistic to me. i'm just glad that wasn't the case here!
braxy29 chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
finally got a chance to finish. so, so good. not much more to say right now, just wanted to let you know that i loved every minute of it. :)
braxy29 chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
what an incredibly moving end to the chapter. just beautiful.

also, i was thinking about your story earlier today (all day, really), and i really appreciate how believably you have drawn this relationship. you have emotional depth and a dramatic story without letting it become trite or full of soap-opera theatrics.

finally, i want to add that i really like your take on sai (always found him interesting, and you have done a great job of showing his humanity and growth) and also hinata (who never interested me much until i read this).

thanks again for making your story and your writing available to everyone. :)
braxy29 chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
"not model-pretty. man-pretty."

omg, i laughed so hard at this, it's just so awesome! right there, you gave me the best description i've read in a fic of what kakashi really looks like. that's perfect. :D

really, really enjoying this fic. can't say enough good things about your writing, your pacing, descriptions. excellent stuff. it's late so i admit i'm reading faster than i would like, but i plan to come back and take my time with this when i get a chance. haven't checked out your profile yet, just wanted to review before i sleep, but i do hope you are making a habit of this writing thing, hopefully making plans for a future with it. :)
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »