Reviews for Will of Fire
braxy29 chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
finally got a chance to finish. so, so good. not much more to say right now, just wanted to let you know that i loved every minute of it. :)
braxy29 chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
what an incredibly moving end to the chapter. just beautiful.

also, i was thinking about your story earlier today (all day, really), and i really appreciate how believably you have drawn this relationship. you have emotional depth and a dramatic story without letting it become trite or full of soap-opera theatrics.

finally, i want to add that i really like your take on sai (always found him interesting, and you have done a great job of showing his humanity and growth) and also hinata (who never interested me much until i read this).

thanks again for making your story and your writing available to everyone. :)
braxy29 chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
"not model-pretty. man-pretty."

omg, i laughed so hard at this, it's just so awesome! right there, you gave me the best description i've read in a fic of what kakashi really looks like. that's perfect. :D

really, really enjoying this fic. can't say enough good things about your writing, your pacing, descriptions. excellent stuff. it's late so i admit i'm reading faster than i would like, but i plan to come back and take my time with this when i get a chance. haven't checked out your profile yet, just wanted to review before i sleep, but i do hope you are making a habit of this writing thing, hopefully making plans for a future with it. :)
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Thank you so much for writing this fantastic fic! I burned through it in like a day in a half, and it was an amazing ride. You have such a wonderful grasp on the characters and their character strengths and flaws are beautiful executed. I love the little details. Like how Sakura and Kakashi found their height difference kind of annoying. I love that. From my own personal experience, dating a tall guy takes the romanticism out of "TALL dark and handsome." So I absolutely adore that you mentioned it, it adds a sense of pragmatism and realism.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 26 . 3/17/2013
I love this story! It's really good! Sequel?
0kiwi0 chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
First of all, Hello and THANK YOU

I am reviewing only on the last chapter because i have really just DEVOURED the whole story. I can honestly say that this has been, so far, one of the best stories i have read in a long long time and will probably remain as one of my most favourite stories of all times.
The balance you created in between action and just THE FEELINGS, the depth you gave to the characters isreally something. The complexity of both Sakura's and Kakashi's insecurities, the sorrow of war affecting everyone, SASUKE ( which i actually don't really like in canon) surprised me greatly( i can say I even cried when Sasuke and Naruto talk), all the political plotting, the battles,... Everything is so broken and yet beautiful at some point i don't even know... I am so glad it worked out well in the end, well mostly.
I also noted how well you introduced a lot of references to what was actually happening on the manga (sometimes people tend to just start at the basic stuff and go from there) you really worked some of the details to your advantage and It made the situations that much more beliveable, i loved it :)

All in all, I can say that this has been a great read, it has moved me, it has made me cry and smile and just keep on reading nonstop, it has also inspired me to draw, I shall show you sometime if you want :)

Best regards !

Kiwi
Aisucold chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
love this story, but ugh, how many people have Sakura slept with?
SwomeeSwan chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
Amazing, incredible amazing (? story, I completely loved it *-* !
koegie chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful story! One of the few stories here on FF with an original, surprising plot. The character build was well executed and you thought of all the little details. I would have liked a tad bit more KakaSaku but that just me. I'm amazed that you only had about 4-5 spelling mistakes throughout the whole story which is... uh... amazing? And your writing style is very nice to read, it flows and it's not confusing. Like a story should be. Congratulations :D

Oh and thanks too :)
nori chapter 26 . 2/13/2013
nice story
really liked it. read it in 1 or 2 days lol
gotta love kakasaku
nori chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
kyaaa they met 3
apenny12 chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
For reading my first ever KakaSaku fanfic, I don't think I could have found a better story! This was a beautifully written story from beginning to end. Your story, Vespertine, brought me to reading more of your works and I am SO glad I did! Thank you do much for sharing your writing on here for us to enjoy!
Zoe Christy chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
This story is completely amazing. I have tears in my eyes! Pity that have not epilogue. I would be interested in their future life and kids maybe a little more dogs. :) It was well spent time with this story. This makes my disease easier. Thank you very much!
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
That was great.
Great job.
CoastBlossomGuard chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
I totally freaked out when i read " excuse me," said a mans voice, deep and rich and oddly muffled."
The second i read oddly muffled i screeched.
I knew the very second i read oddlymuffled that it was kakashi hatake.
Great job on this chapter.
1,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »