Reviews for Will of Fire
Aeria Swordlancer chapter 26 . 1/26/2014
This is such a well-written and believable fic that it thoroughly deserves all the praise that has been heaped onto it. Seriously. The characterisation was perfect, the pacing was phenomenal and the romance...ah! the romance was absolutely satisfying and perfectly moulded into the story. Love in the times of war is a beautiful thing to write about because there are so many emotions involved! Kakasaku was the reason I started reading this fic, but the Naruhina and Shikatema were equally delightful. I also loved what you did with Sai and Hanabi. Unexpected but believable. Oh and the Nejiten towards the end! That was one hell of a bonus. But, apart from the romance involved, I'm also a big fan of the way you took Danzou's plot forward. The underlying 'what-if,' with the coup d'etat and the army of revolutionaries felt pretty much like a part of canon, and I totally wouldn't have minded if the manga had taken this very route. I have a thing for reading stories that talk about revolutions and solidarity in a group's fight against oppression. Well done!
Dani Stark chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
This is one of the best Naruto fanfic written. It's really believable, the characters are well developed and in character. The pacing and plot are amazing, and the use of description is so good that I could really see all the scenes happening.

Congratulations on this beautiful piece of work.

Hugs,
Dani
Mintybliss chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Yup. I like your version better.
MesonicPeak chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
I gotta say, this has been a very long story and I'm very near in finishing it, but this chapter has brought me to tears. Through your beautiful writing I've felt the pain, the loss, and the love of The characters. I now understand why you dragged Kakashi and Sakura's inevitable reunion up to this point, you have to shkw the development and the acceptance of one another, of letting go of the past. And of all the fics i've read, this is one of the most beautiful chapters/story I've read. I had also learned something from it too. I absolutely adore this.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
Amazing. So amazing. I loved everything about this story. Excellent work. I'm really happy to have read it, thanks. :)
JZBronzecat chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
Wow. Just wow. I think this is the best story you wrote. :)
I loved the ending, everyone ended up together. :3
I wonder what happened to sasuke? If you ever have time, could you maybe write a one-shot about what happens to him? please? hahahahaha XD Sorry, I'm a sasuke addict.
I loved the pairings in the story, they all seemed so natural. The Sai and Hanibi one is so cool, never imagined it before. lol!
But great job on the story, it was AMAZING.
JZBronzecat chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
YAY, an amazing chapter. I absolutely LOVE this story. Thankyou so much for it!
Sakura's dog is so cute. I like Shizune too, she's funny and cool! :DDD
I have this feeling Sai is going to fall in love with Hanibi, I don't know why. XD Hope it happens. hahahahah :3
Pixychick84 chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
You have to be one of the best awthers on here and you have the crazy art skills to visuly back up you're masterpieces I can only hope you have another sorry on the way. Really love you're work thanks for the read :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
loved it verry verry well written ty for writing it enjoyed it verry much
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
loved this chapter loved how u made naruto so adrobell and sweet
L.Lune chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
Another amazing work! I have long wanted to read this story but lacked the same spark for Naruto due to the outrageous events in the manga. My anger there has finally cooled and I have been delighted to read this tale of love, war, and loss so skillfully crafted beneath your pen (err...keyboard).
Thank you so much for writing!
crimsontears82684 chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
This is definitely one of the better coup stories I've read. The timing and action of Danzou's initial coup was well written. The fact that you gave the resistance a believable amount of time before returning was more realistic than if they had regrouped and came back within six months or so. Thank you for an enjoyable read.
KimchiGirl chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
iluvstorys chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
I think that the best thing about this fic is that everyone is human; not infallible...they have those small imperfections that make them realistic instead of super powered...even Danzo has his limits and cannot possibly monitor everyone...it makes it a very realistic portrayal...I hate to say this but even Kakashi coming close to death made him seem less enigmatic and untouchable...even the best ninja can get hurt due to a fluke...so it is nice to see that nobody is overpowered and unbeatable in this fic...
TillDurnam chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
I can't believe it's been a year already...
I had to reread this fic - it's so awesome.. (can't say it more eloquently XD )

I hope you'll find a muse that'll inspire you for at least one more fic it's hard to find good kakasaku fanfics these days...

Have a good day