Reviews for Will of Fire
Guest chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
Wow! Great, really intresting! loved how the war explained them togehter as being exeptible and alowed you to skim over the noraml plots of "I'm old, or, your my team mate, etc" blah blah, and get on to more intresting theings like the plot/Story line!

I absiloutly Loved the war and the jumping form difrent charicter's, settings, palces and you're choice to follow more then one ... ( Is it wrong I think I liked Hinata as a spy in Kahona the best!?)

It was so interesting and genuinly wanted to know more about every1 eles and how you actully made me like Sauske! Loved some of your one liners also, made me laugh out loud more then once :) and Aoba I know its random but I alredy liked him and after the wedding seen I was disapointed to not here if he was still alive :( any who... back on point! I think its suficent enough to say I liked you're story and will definantly be reading more of your other's! thanks for the read!
VioletWylde chapter 26 . 1/8/2013
What a fantastic fic! Truly an inspiration to those of us who are looking for quality writing.

Little scenes really stuck with me throughout, resonating with the characters and drawing me in deeper. Like Sakura waking up next to Naruto - the guilt and regret and overwhelming loneliness was illustrated so beautifully in so few words. And how you described Sasuke as a gaunt, hopeless shell but still gave him whispers of his canon personality.

Your word play and style kept my eyes glued to the screen until my phone died.

You really gave each character the perfect amount of attention, never overdoing it and never indulging. Every Kakasaku I have read thus far (I'm traditionally a narutoxsasuke reader, but the overwhelming drivel in that genre has caused me to broaden my horizons) has been either shallow or overly angst ridden. This story was balanced, well paced and impeccably written. Thank you! XD
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh me gosh! I was looking through your favorites 'cause I was curious what fics the author of this epic fic liked and I realised that one awesome Sakura-centric fic was missing. It's Kakasaku, but only really as a side plot until the epilogue where an epic love scene takes place. But the real plot is just so amazing and intense and confusing, (yet everything falls into place in the end) that it's absoloutely epic! OMG!

It's called Saving Grace by Minnionette and is a must read if you havn't already!

Who knows, maybe it'll help inspire your next story.
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
Awww I loved it! I mostly like the way you wrote out the plot, which was original, and how you portrayed the characters
Mistra Rose chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Another amazing story you have written. Wonderful plot! Can't wait to see what you write next.
Akira's Shadow chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
Oh my gosh.
This is the BEST fic I have ever read. I'd never read a KakaSaku fic before, but after reading this, I'm pretty sure it's one of my favorite pairings.
I really like how naturally the relationship was developed. It was incredibly realistic. Heck, I could even see it happening canon.
I love Kakashi hehe :3
And the plot was SO. GOOD. The final battle was epic :D
I also loved the bits with Hinata in Konoha, and her relationship with Naruto :)
You are an AMAZING writer. Thank you for the great fic :)
eneath chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
You finished this a little while ago, but I just wanted to let you know I absolutely adored this!
Thanks so much for writing this!
h0taru-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm re-reading this... Again! I love the NaruHina-ness in the later chapters. I wish someone would write a NaruHina story as spectacular as this one. It was only a side pairing, but ;o;. Great KakaSaku as well. I do not care much for this pairing, but you make it work!

Even without any of the romance, this is an amazing story. Amazing, I say! :0

I seriously hope you write something new soon, but I'm not going to pester you about it. But seriously, you're one of the best writers on here. :3
PS chapter 26 . 11/28/2012
Awesome story. You've spoiled me, Cynchick. Now I am always unsatisfied with other stories because yours are too good. Please write more! :) I've never met you but you are already my friend, I'm serious, please PLEAS write more stories! 3
Lazclura chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
It's an awesome story! I really enjoyed your writing style, "OCness" of the characters, the good taste in love scenes, the incredible plot. I appreciate the way you portrayed the secondary characters, 'cause you gave them a deserved space to develop :) I really love this story!
Lazclura chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
"My room's at the other end of the hall"
hahahaha EPIC!
TheeBcoT chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
Thank you so much for writing this fanfic! This was truly a masterpiece, the story line was amazing, it was easy to visualize, the plot kept you guessing and wanting, the transitions were smooth and flowing.

But the characters were my favorite part, I really liked how you included almost every character in the original story, created new ones and still made them all whole and filling in their different roles.

There weren't really any OP characters for a change, anything could happen like main character deaths. All of the characters stayed true to their nature from beginning to end and their new roles and relationships with other characters was fantastically thought out.

The writing itself was great! Intense, riveting and capturing in their respective moments.

Overall a GREAT quality story, thank you for allowing me to kill time with this story. I wish to find more like it.

guest chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
such a beautiful chapter! happy, sad and poignant at the same time. i love how hinata's POV is just so sweet and totally in love. fantastic job!
euforie chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
cool story! This had me unable to funtion in society for the whole weekend ;)
Akatsuki no Uso chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Absolutely amazing I loved this story from beginning to end it was fantastic!
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »