Reviews for Will of Fire
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I'd been putting off reading this, as I always seem to get through your fics too fast and then spend ages longing for more. But now I've finally given into temptation, and I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to read in moderation. This first chapter has me hooked completely and as usual I'm blown away by your writing.

Brilliant work, I have a feeling this will end up one of my all time favourites.
keiichisei chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Kakashi's sweeping entrance was quite dreamy! I'm interested to see what Sasuke has been doing in the year since he disappeared. It should be pretty exciting to see how you write the resistance group! The only thing I wanted to add, is that the part with the two beggar children is not really believable, because they would have their possessions and money stolen from them, I would think. The boy is not strong enough to defend against a thug. Maybe Sakura gives them the things, then leads them to the nearest church and entrusts them to a nun or something, so the children still have the weapons that they'll obviously hide. Either way, I can't wait to read the next chapter, and good luck writing!
que chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
OH MAN! finally, kakashi has arrived.

great chapter. can't wait for the next one.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Wow all it took was a little code phrase and they were in XD Poor Sakura and Shizune...they really ought to have figured it out sooner!

DFC
k8ew8e chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
I am in love with this story!
eheh chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Gawww! I love Kakashi! 3
Peach Tuesday's chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
YESSSSS! KAKASHI IS ALIVE! AND THEY ARE TOGETHER! :D

I'm in love with this chapter haha

thanks for skipping two years too! it moves much faster

fantastic chapter!
DrAnime203 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Thank you so much for posting this. I am a huge fan of your stories and this one is equally as exciting as the last. Please update as soon as possible, I love it (and Kakashi x Sakura is always awesome).
zikashigaku chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Kakashi! who ever new that the line of princess's maidens would actually work. hahahaha. can't wait for the next chapter.
Karina85 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Yay, Kakashi finally makes his appearance! I'm so excited. I really like how you've progressed Sakura's abilities, it should be interesting to see how they play out...update soon!
SazzyJacks chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
this is really good! XD XD XD XD XD cant wait 4 more! i wanna knno wat happens NOW! even if the likelyhood is tht there wont be an update 4 a while . . . . its gettin really interestin is really wat my point is! :D
Nyos chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
The appearance of Kakashi makes me pretty excited to see what happens next! :) Thank you so much for the chapter.

hasamaki
Aurora313 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Kakashi has come! Yay! It's nice too see he escaped the danger and that he's met up with Sakura and Shizune. While I have my misgivings about the Kakasaku pairing - I do like the fact that it's a more mature setting. I don't have any issue with it if they are both adults nor do I mind the age gap (my nan and pop were about 10 years appart in age - so it doesn't bother me.)

Heh - sorry, enough of my ranting. I enjoyed this thoroughly.

Regards,

Fallen'.
Hitomi Star chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
I finally finished reading this chapter yesterday night (love long chapters! Busy with school and stuff but can always go back to read a little mroe) but was too tired to post a review.

Actually I've been doing that a lot but this is the story that I actually had to come back to TO review!

Anyway, LOVED this chapter! Though that it'll be hopeless until the dog came and then when kakshi showed up till the end of the chapter, my heart practically SWELLED! And it does that every time I re-read the scene :)
Jun Kisho chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Hahaha...at least they found someone! Really hoping to read the next chapter soon! XD

reviewed~!