Reviews for Will of Fire
FadedPolaris chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Oh man. I'm getting ridiculously addicted to this fic, and so quickly! I can't wait for more~
Rayet chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Argh, I want to know what happens next! I love the way you write; you make each character come alive. Hinata's frustration, Sakura and Shizune's waning hope, the lack of news from the underground, Kakashi's... being Kakashi. The man's been in the story for five lines and already he's utterly brilliant. Hope you submit the next chapter soon!
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
woohoo.. thanks. cant wait for more..what will Hinata do.. and will Neji help? more please
Lady Azura chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Oh, wow... just wow. This is... there are no words! I can't get enough of it, though! I'm literally on the edge of my seat (err... bed) gaping at the screen, squealing, on the verge of tears, and gaping some more. My sister keeps sending me weird looks. It's just so... exciting!

Please update soon!
inu-babygirl1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
oHMY GAWD THIS I WHE- NO WORDS NO WORDS AT ALL HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE GREAT JOB I MENA IM HOOKED HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH I LUV THIS FIC EVEN THOUGH IT'S PRACTICALLY JUST BEGINNING GEGEGEHEHEHHEHE U HAVE GOT TO UPDTE ASAP I LEARNED OF THIS FROM UR DEAVIANT ART HEHEHHEHEHE I LUV UR PICS GREAT JOB INU
YukiNoYuurei chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
oh god...thid id doo good ö_Ö can't wait for the next update
TheLupineRebel chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I'm in love with it already. i love your work. Keep it up, update ASAP! can't wait now that kakashi's here. :)
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
yay! new chappie! can't wait for the next one!
well chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Its good, but I feel like Hinata is more of an heroine in this story. Maybe because its your liking for the character, because I also see it in your other fics, how you favor her over Sakura.

Sorry it just seem like Hinata is mary sue, being the most gorgeous, strong, and everybody likes her.
tage chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
i pictured how'd he'd find them before i'd even gotten to this chapter- your stories really are rivitng.
rageoffire chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I have to admit I'm very impressed with the maturity of your story. It's not something commonly found on this site(not to say there isn't good stories). Keep up the excellent work!
tage chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
really enjoying this
tage chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
this is really exciting and fast paced- i hope you have lots of time and inspiration
Anne chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Ohhhhh, Kakashi to the rescue! :"

Please Please UPDATE SOON!:D
Rene2 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I'm so glad they finally made contact! The whole set up is way to depressing... time for some hope! I really love it, thank You!
1,939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 128 .. Last Next »