Reviews for Will of Fire
Clairer55 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Holy shit, just started reading this story. This is amazingly good stuff. I'm seriously on the edge of my seat, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
keiichisei chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I'm really glad Shizune is with Sakura, and poor Ino. Can't wait to read the next installment.
keiichisei chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
As far as action goes, this was a great opening scene. I'm worried about the characters, I want to know what happens next, and the scene kept propelling me. Good work.
Rene2 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Really depressing, but you set a really determined mood... dark and consumating. I really like it!
piksi chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! I have a serius case of cynchick's fanfic cravings! :3
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Boy am I glad Sakura and Shizune got out. I don't know if I could have handled it if you went the brainwashing route.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Intense! I love this type of story!
Jo chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i LOVE all your stories! they are so well written and you always finish them. i always check your page so please keep writing this and keep up the amazing work.
salmadipietre chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely love the way you portray Sakura. Always strong and smart.

Exactly the way I would like to see a female protagonist.

Thank you, really.
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
good start.. now what.. am hoping neji is on the girls side but just cant move yet..
anon chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
this is getting good, and it's so well written! I love it please continue!
Quirkyfire chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Amazing, I love it. Though I expected to since I like everything you write:)

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Q
SazzyJacks chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
this is set u really good story! cant wait 2 find out wats gonna happen 2 every1 who's survived!
D chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
THIS STORY IS BALLINN! 3 i'm with it till the end!
Misty Flame chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Wow! I just have to say that your stories are AMAZING! Your work is so real and true to the characters from the manga. I've read up on some of your links on your profile about how your One True Pairing is Kakashi and Sakura - and I just love that! Right now I'm reading some of your other works, I just finished Perceptions and now I'm reading Silver Lining SO GREAT! Yeah, your artwork is also really good and I was wondering if you are going to do some Kakashi&Sakura pictures for this story...

Yep well - keep up the wonderful writing & I'm looking forward to your next chapter! :)
1,897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »