Reviews for Will of Fire
Won Tawn chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
yays :D
orochimaru's cherry blossom chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
this is so this a what if thing cause if i remember correctly the 'hokage' dies. plz update this chappie has caught my interest.
animegirl chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
This chapter was so interesting!

I'm so happy the finally met up with Kakashi.

I can't wait to read what happens next!
Quirkyfire chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
YAY! lol you have no idea how ecstatic and happy kakashi's reunion with sakura and shizune made me. It was perfect, and I cannot cannot wait for this story to continue! Please update again soon, You know how much I love to read your stories.

Q
Lady Moiraina chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
OMG! I love your writing! The feelings and scenes are communicated beautifully! I am breathless just waiting for the coming chapters. This story promises to be fantastic!
nickule chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
i loved it! i started to read it earlier but had to quit on the third paragraph to go to work:( but i came back to finish it and i loved it and cant wait to see what happens next! till than keep up the good work! see ya!
red16 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
i love this story already, what a great concept and exemplary writing! i look forward to the next update!

Red
vampgirl09 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
awesome chapter! the ending made me SQUEEEE! happily :D
Cebellina chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Great Chapter!

I was so happy to see Kakashi found them D

Poor Hinata though, she certainly got the raw end of the deal... Danzou creeps me out!

I'm also thrilled that you gave Sakura a harder edge, personality wise. She is going to need to be tough in order to survive.

Thank you for the update and I look forward to reading more in the future.

~Cebellina
Red Dawn's Blossom chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Ohhh! Take that, Shizune! lol
LoveKakashiHatake chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Yay ! Kakashi is here now ! :D
Bombthatasian chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
that was beautiful.

i'd wait like months for these chapters to come out!
Renor Faer chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
wow. Y'know this is only 3 chapters in and i can already tell that not only is it going to be my favorite work by you, but probably in the top 3 stories I've ever read spanning any verse. I'm so glad you decided to write for your OTP, they're mine too and it's just refreshing to read something to I know it going to do it justice! Can't wait for chapter 4.
Saruha chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I am really loving this story so far! I have a feeling it's going to be epic...

Very much looking forward to your next update!

xx
moor chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
BOOYAH! Kakashi arrives, the girls kick butt, and Hinata's about to take out Danzou (but hopefully not herself in the process!).

Awesome chap, Cynchick, thank you for sharing! :D