Reviews for Will of Fire
Kaz chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
lg1514 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
yay! i was going to re-read vertigo, and saw that it was finally up, and on the third chapter up no less!
SaraChan1225 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I love it*gives cookies*
masqerade44 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
YAYYYY!

Im so excited that you're writing again!
Rag Daz the Spaz Kat chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I absolutely love every chapter thus far. It is nice to see something that is more up to date with what has been happening in the manga, too. It was refreshing to see Kakashi show up and at just the right time, too!
CelestialCircumference chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
After the last chapter I was wondering when they would make contact with someone, and now I'm wondering who else they will be reconnected with. Ah, you've got me all excited now, lol.

I was hooked at the first chapter, cyn, hooked. I love the way you write and the amount of detail you use (it's not overly done and phrases like 'a roasting savannah under an indifferent sun' paint a really good picture).

I must say I like seeing Shizune and Sakura as partners. I'm curious as to what Hinata is going to do now, as well as where Neji's loyalty will ultimately lie. Great chapter and I look forward to the next one.

-Deni
Mobile addi.ction chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
This wonderful per usual. I hope to see some kakasaku action. Will there be any lemon between them?
Konohagirl89 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Beautiful work! I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I appreciate the effort you must take in writing such lovely, clean sentences. You have a gift for description. :D
starwindess chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I am so excited that you are writing a new Kakashi and Sakura fic. I enjoy all your stories, and can't wait to see how this one turns out!
Eldr-Fire chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Excellent chapter! Great story! This is so good. This is so good.

Awesome description without being overkill. Perfect balance on that. And great plot. Very awesome. Awesome awesome awesome. Having trouble with greater coherence. Just... awesome.

Eldr
Lorena chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Not above begging: Oh please, for the love of all sacred things, please let Shizune and Gemma be reunited! That's not asking too much, right? You've already killed off so many people, please, please let those two be together!

Great chapter, and it's so good to see Kakashi :D
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Aaaah, and Kakashi appears! Loved this chapter, the way it moved things on and described just enough without getting bogged down in the details.

Again, I really enjoyed they Hyuugas, and I'm itching to know how Hinata is going to get her information out of the country without getting caught. I'd imagine she'd have the best chance of being believed with Gaara, seeing as he knows Naruto...but I'm not going to try and second guess things.

Funny, the story still feels like it's just beginning, but at the same time I'm already in very deep and feel I know the characters. It's amazing how well you craft your tales, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where all this goes.
Just me and myself chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
This is such a good story, update as soon as you can please!
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
It's interesing, how much darker this fic is than previous works of yours...it seems you have a gift for conveying the emotions that come with such a horrific situation though, my hands are trembling too.

I'm interested to see where Kakashi will come into all of this, but so far I've not missed his presence - there's been so much going on I'd barely noticed.

Oh, and I'd like to say, the Hinato/Hanabi interaction is brilliantly done, I love that you've given Hanabi a realistic character. So often she's written as a mini-Neji, it's really refreshing to see her acting IC.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I'd been putting off reading this, as I always seem to get through your fics too fast and then spend ages longing for more. But now I've finally given into temptation, and I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to read in moderation. This first chapter has me hooked completely and as usual I'm blown away by your writing.

Brilliant work, I have a feeling this will end up one of my all time favourites.
1,985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 129 .. Last Next »