Reviews for Will of Fire
tsukinokageni chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
:) Reading the things you write puts a bit of joy in my day.
Sheen chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I never fail to be amazed by your talent and incredible plots. Where do they all come from? Yet another story that promises to be exceptional as always.
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
this is awesome! i can't wait to see even more!
Clairer55 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Holy shit, just started reading this story. This is amazingly good stuff. I'm seriously on the edge of my seat, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
keiichisei chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I'm really glad Shizune is with Sakura, and poor Ino. Can't wait to read the next installment.
keiichisei chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
As far as action goes, this was a great opening scene. I'm worried about the characters, I want to know what happens next, and the scene kept propelling me. Good work.
Rene2 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Really depressing, but you set a really determined mood... dark and consumating. I really like it!
piksi chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! I have a serius case of cynchick's fanfic cravings! :3
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Boy am I glad Sakura and Shizune got out. I don't know if I could have handled it if you went the brainwashing route.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Intense! I love this type of story!
Jo chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i LOVE all your stories! they are so well written and you always finish them. i always check your page so please keep writing this and keep up the amazing work.
salmadipietre chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely love the way you portray Sakura. Always strong and smart.

Exactly the way I would like to see a female protagonist.

Thank you, really.
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
good start.. now what.. am hoping neji is on the girls side but just cant move yet..
anon chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
this is getting good, and it's so well written! I love it please continue!
Quirkyfire chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Amazing, I love it. Though I expected to since I like everything you write:)

I can't wait for the next chapter!

1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »