Reviews for Will of Fire
D chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
THIS STORY IS BALLINN! 3 i'm with it till the end!
Misty Flame chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Wow! I just have to say that your stories are AMAZING! Your work is so real and true to the characters from the manga. I've read up on some of your links on your profile about how your One True Pairing is Kakashi and Sakura - and I just love that! Right now I'm reading some of your other works, I just finished Perceptions and now I'm reading Silver Lining SO GREAT! Yeah, your artwork is also really good and I was wondering if you are going to do some Kakashi&Sakura pictures for this story...

Yep well - keep up the wonderful writing & I'm looking forward to your next chapter! :)
Meira Evenstar chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Awesome! Update again soon!

meira
TheLupineRebel chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
MAKE MORE! naruto didnt die right? GRRRRR. i demand continuation!
Owl-sama chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Good chapter, I particularly enjoyed the escape scene, and I can't wait until Kakashi comes in!
Hebi R chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I second that wishing that Sasuke killed him, and think a very slow sand coffin might make it feel just a little better.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Herat wrenching. Poor Tsunade. At least there together.
Autumn's Wind chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
nice chapter :D I can't wait for the next update...
Renor Faer chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I'm so happy that you're writing this! Great chapter, I think you have a really excellent grasp on the raw emotions that they would be feeling in this situation.
k8ew8e chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
This story is soooo well done! It is the best naruto fanfic I have ever read! Thank you!
k8ew8e chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh my god! I cried!
Mellifluence chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
A superb beginning. You captured the chaos and tragedy of a military coup with sensitivity and remarkable vividness.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

(Neji - what ARE you doing?)
FadedPolaris chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I just adore your writing. I have read each of your stories several times.

I love how chaotic and stressful this has started out. It has amazing potential. I can't wait until the next updated!
kinawa nee-chan chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
wow! this was great! both ch 1 and 2 are amazing! i like the touches on the different connections and relationships between the shinobi of konoha... nice! V_
Black Mirror chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Intriguing start, and I am glad they escaped. Wonder where Kakashi is while all this is taking place ...
1,899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »