Reviews for Will of Fire
tage chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
this is really exciting and fast paced- i hope you have lots of time and inspiration
Anne chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Ohhhhh, Kakashi to the rescue! :"

Please Please UPDATE SOON!:D
Rene2 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I'm so glad they finally made contact! The whole set up is way to depressing... time for some hope! I really love it, thank You!
LuvinLyf16 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
This chapter brought a smile to my face! I'm so happy they found kakashi... Wait he found them. Anywho great chapter update soon!
beckyducky chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Hi! I want to start out by saying that i love this fic! It's so suspenseful! I love AUs and your's is great...

Um I dont have much to say for constructive criticism because i dont have anything to criticize... all i can say is keep doing what you're doing because the story is awesome!

kthnxbai!
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
KAKASHI!

Can't wipe the grin off my face. :D

And I'm so proud of the Hyuuga girls right now.
ItY'girl chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
As usual, great story! The plot is interesting and I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Black Mirror chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
And enter Kakashi ...

I am loving this story so far, especially the development in Sakura and the dynamics between Shizune and Sakura. Can't wait to see what happens now that Kakashi has entered the play.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Another rollickin' chappie hun and they found someone! Finally after all that searching.
Secret Sheik chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Always a pleasure to read this. :D

Hopefully I'll have time to draw some art once all my convention-going is over. 4 cons in one year is a bit much. O_O
Won Tawn chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
yays :D
orochimaru's cherry blossom chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
this is so this a what if thing cause if i remember correctly the 'hokage' dies. plz update this chappie has caught my interest.
animegirl chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
This chapter was so interesting!

I'm so happy the finally met up with Kakashi.

I can't wait to read what happens next!
Quirkyfire chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
YAY! lol you have no idea how ecstatic and happy kakashi's reunion with sakura and shizune made me. It was perfect, and I cannot cannot wait for this story to continue! Please update again soon, You know how much I love to read your stories.

Q
Lady Moiraina chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
OMG! I love your writing! The feelings and scenes are communicated beautifully! I am breathless just waiting for the coming chapters. This story promises to be fantastic!
1,957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 130 .. Last Next »