Reviews for Will of Fire
Meira Evenstar chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Awesome! Update again soon!

~meira~
TheLupineRebel chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
MAKE MORE! naruto didnt die right? GRRRRR. i demand continuation!
Owl-sama chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Good chapter, I particularly enjoyed the escape scene, and I can't wait until Kakashi comes in!
Hebi R chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I second that wishing that Sasuke killed him, and think a very slow sand coffin might make it feel just a little better.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Herat wrenching. Poor Tsunade. At least there together.
Autumn's Wind chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
nice chapter :D I can't wait for the next update...
Renor Faer chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I'm so happy that you're writing this! Great chapter, I think you have a really excellent grasp on the raw emotions that they would be feeling in this situation.
k8ew8e chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
This story is soooo well done! It is the best naruto fanfic I have ever read! Thank you!
k8ew8e chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh my god! I cried!
Mellifluence chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
A superb beginning. You captured the chaos and tragedy of a military coup with sensitivity and remarkable vividness.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

(Neji - what ARE you doing?)
FadedPolaris chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I just adore your writing. I have read each of your stories several times.

I love how chaotic and stressful this has started out. It has amazing potential~. I can't wait until the next updated!
kinawa nee-chan chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
wow! this was great! both ch 1 and 2 are amazing! i like the touches on the different connections and relationships between the shinobi of konoha... nice! V_
Black Mirror chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Intriguing start, and I am glad they escaped. Wonder where Kakashi is while all this is taking place ...
Hitomi Star chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
This is SOOOOOO sad! I want to just skip everything and get on with the Kakashi and Sakura pairing. BUT I know that that would just ruin the nice pace in the story that you set so I'll have to take deep breaths and calm my heart down :)
Holly Sage chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Another amazing story that pulls at the heart strings. I've never liked Danzou and this just really makes me want to see him go down. Please update soon!
1,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »