Reviews for Will of Fire
sachiko haruki chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
the 2nd chapter! *jumps up & down in joy*

I wonder what's going to happen next? xD

reviewed~!
wistfulXdreams chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Almost as bad as the beginning of Silver Lining D: And I mean that it's almost as tragic, your writing is essentially faultless...oh my god. Ahhh! Now I need an update! *hyperventilates* Fantastic and good luck!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
yeah they got away!

but where is kakashi?

damn neji, what the hell is he doing?

and where are naruto and the others?

oh, goodness.

FANTASTIC CHAPTER! (;
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
amazing! that is all i have to say
nickule chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Great chap! I just love your story and can't wait to see what happens next! Till than are ya!
Kagomaru chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Man this story is really exciting and interesting but... when do we get to find out what's going on with Kakashi? Don't get me wrong, I can see that everything you've written so far was massively important- but are you going to keep us in the dark for much longer or is there hope for some news on my favorite man in the next chapter? _v
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I loved update soon again.
SaraChan1225 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I love the chapter*gives cookies*
leaf.does.not.wither chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I really liked this story, I think you have a solid beginning, this takeover and Danzo's reasoning behind it are a great start. There's one thing bothering me though: Neji is painfully out of character...mostly because I can't buy his attitudes as being justified in name of the clan's future. Especially since Neji strongly resents his uncle and his family because of all it's been done to him and his dad for the "good of the clan". Also, I don't see how his uncle (if he's as stern and hellbent on protecting the clan "as is") would agree to let Neji lead anything (since he's not from the main branch). Neji's character evolved from his childhood on, he's more serene and shows as much companionship and loyalty as any other Konoha ninja. Granted, I don't even like him that much, and it's your story to do as you please, but I just felt like raising these points because I don't enjoy seeing characters "vilan-ized" for the sake of the story (I don't know where you're going with this, but his violence towards Hinata just seemed a little gratuitous). But aside from that, I'm finding it very enjoyable.
Elimyyy chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I honestly squealed when I saw that this was updated. Really.

I love your works, they are so exciting and.. and..

Aw, hell, They are just kickass.

XD
Katey123 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Brilliant second chapter! I'm glad that Shizune and Sakura got away! I hope they find the others soon (and I wonder whats happened to them!) I love your characterisation of Hinata and Hanabi as well :D
FoxFaith chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Happy Sparkle bunnies they escaped! Man Hinata showed balls today..take that Hiashi! I could see hanabi having a foul mouth...lol great chapter!
batzy chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Omg that was GREAT!

i swear you are the BEST artist and writer out there.

please bring more to us.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Whoa! That was great! And an unsuspecting twist at the end!

I can tell this will be a great story. You're really good at writing action scenes. I especially liked the way you described at the end the ANBU guy being kicked against the tree with the crisp dead leaves cascading down.

In one of my stories, it was eventually going to get to something sort of like this, so not sure how that will work out, haha, now that you have this super intense story going on! This will be such a cool story. I can't wait. It was worth the wait of knowing you were going to do a KakaSaku story but not knowing what/when.

Eldr
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
.god. THAT WAS AMAZING! This is like one of the best stories i have ever read! It made me tear up! Choji and Tsunade dying just was...ahhhh! I love it! Please update ASAP!
1,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »