Reviews for Will of Fire
Onileo chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
An excellent start, very deep and exciting. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Oni
anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You've blown me away again. please please please continue this story :D!
xxFantasyxx chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OMG I just finished re-reading Vespertine saw this and was like "Awesome! A new one!"

This was one of the best opening chapters I have ever read! Please update soon!
KeshAnn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Love it already! Can't wait for the next chapter!
zikashigaku chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
wooow great opening! can't wait for the next chapter! _
Elimyyy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was kickass.

I'm not gonna lie.

XD
Tricia1224 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Yes! Another wonderful start to another wonderful story.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You had me in tears when Shikamaru had to leave his dad! This was an amazing start to what I know is goiing to be a great fic. I look forward to reading more!
Frozzy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
And that is the ultimate way to mindfuck people without including physical torture; a feat that I am strangely envious of, I have to admit (not that I spend the entirety of my free afternoons down in my basement, poking people's eyeballs out of their sockets and recording it on tape. I'm only that morbid in my dreams XD)

Anyway, talented writing and a promising start. You work your ass off as always ;)

-frozzy
LurvvDeiDei-CHan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
AAH! The suspense already. I can't wait to read more.
PinkroseKLK chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh my gosh! I just found out that you posted this new story, to my delight. I just finished reading Vespertine after re-reading it, only to be surprised with another Fanfic from you! I am already wondering what the heck is going on next! I'm REALLY looking forward to this pairing. The action in the first chapter had me at the edge of my seat, getting angry and excitedat what was happening to everyone. Although you just started, I can't wait for the next chapter!
lovelessx4eva chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I haven't logged into fan fiction since you finished your last story? Why? Because YOU are the only reason I have an account on this website any more! I love your stories and I've been waiting for this for months! I literally screamed in excitement when I opened my email to see a new story alert! Thank you so much! :D I really wish you knew how much joy and excitement you bring to people.

So far this story is amazing. I don't think I have ever read anything so action packed with such a tense-full atmosphere before. You have made me REALLY curious as to what Danzou wants Sakura for.

Please please please update soon. I'm begging you! :) -bows down- I really can't wait for this next chapter :D
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
holy crap, this was amazing!

and super intense XD

i cant wait to see what happens next!

where the heck is kakashi? i hope he's alive and rescues sakura (:

great chapter!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
umm this should be interesting.. good start can't wait to see what happens next thanks.
shvesta chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Well, I'm impressed! I thought the first fight scene about Sakura, and her thoughts particularly good, as well as the Hyuuga household scene. I think you captured the tense and rigid feel to the Hyuuga lifestyle, and how they are predominately only concerned with their survival over anyone else's, really well. I can't wait to find out what's going on and why Danzou wants Sakura!
1,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »