Reviews for Will of Fire
nickule chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Great chap! I just love your story and can't wait to see what happens next! Till than are ya!
Kagomaru chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Man this story is really exciting and interesting but... when do we get to find out what's going on with Kakashi? Don't get me wrong, I can see that everything you've written so far was massively important- but are you going to keep us in the dark for much longer or is there hope for some news on my favorite man in the next chapter? _v
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I loved update soon again.
SaraChan1225 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I love the chapter*gives cookies*
leaf.does.not.wither chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I really liked this story, I think you have a solid beginning, this takeover and Danzo's reasoning behind it are a great start. There's one thing bothering me though: Neji is painfully out of character...mostly because I can't buy his attitudes as being justified in name of the clan's future. Especially since Neji strongly resents his uncle and his family because of all it's been done to him and his dad for the "good of the clan". Also, I don't see how his uncle (if he's as stern and hellbent on protecting the clan "as is") would agree to let Neji lead anything (since he's not from the main branch). Neji's character evolved from his childhood on, he's more serene and shows as much companionship and loyalty as any other Konoha ninja. Granted, I don't even like him that much, and it's your story to do as you please, but I just felt like raising these points because I don't enjoy seeing characters "vilan-ized" for the sake of the story (I don't know where you're going with this, but his violence towards Hinata just seemed a little gratuitous). But aside from that, I'm finding it very enjoyable.
Elimyyy chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I honestly squealed when I saw that this was updated. Really.

I love your works, they are so exciting and.. and..

Aw, hell, They are just kickass.

XD
Katey123 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Brilliant second chapter! I'm glad that Shizune and Sakura got away! I hope they find the others soon (and I wonder whats happened to them!) I love your characterisation of Hinata and Hanabi as well :D
FoxFaith chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Happy Sparkle bunnies they escaped! Man Hinata showed balls today..take that Hiashi! I could see hanabi having a foul mouth...lol great chapter!
batzy chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Omg that was GREAT!

i swear you are the BEST artist and writer out there.

please bring more to us.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Whoa! That was great! And an unsuspecting twist at the end!

I can tell this will be a great story. You're really good at writing action scenes. I especially liked the way you described at the end the ANBU guy being kicked against the tree with the crisp dead leaves cascading down.

In one of my stories, it was eventually going to get to something sort of like this, so not sure how that will work out, haha, now that you have this super intense story going on! This will be such a cool story. I can't wait. It was worth the wait of knowing you were going to do a KakaSaku story but not knowing what/when.

Eldr
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
.god. THAT WAS AMAZING! This is like one of the best stories i have ever read! It made me tear up! Choji and Tsunade dying just was...ahhhh! I love it! Please update ASAP!
Hmm chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Not really a KakaSaku shipper but let's see where this fic goes. A strong chapter with the promise of an interesting plot line. And I am getting a sense that if this fic is written out as well as all your others than I shall soon be converted to this fandom, just as I was with Vespertine.
Red Dawn's Blossom chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Amazing!

(I thought you were dead! Then I saw your DA journal and immediately came on here haha)
DidosLament chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
OMG YAY. I kind of love that this is a KakashixSakura story, but Kakashi does not appear in the first chapter. Go you. Also, that there are clearly generational lines being drawn, which is probably my favorite part of the manga.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010