Reviews for Will of Fire
salmadipietre chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely love the way you portray Sakura. Always strong and smart.

Exactly the way I would like to see a female protagonist.

Thank you, really.
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
good start.. now what.. am hoping neji is on the girls side but just cant move yet..
anon chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
this is getting good, and it's so well written! I love it please continue!
Quirkyfire chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Amazing, I love it. Though I expected to since I like everything you write:)

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Q
SazzyJacks chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
this is set u really good story! cant wait 2 find out wats gonna happen 2 every1 who's survived!
D chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
THIS STORY IS BALLINN! 3 i'm with it till the end!
Misty Flame chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Wow! I just have to say that your stories are AMAZING! Your work is so real and true to the characters from the manga. I've read up on some of your links on your profile about how your One True Pairing is Kakashi and Sakura - and I just love that! Right now I'm reading some of your other works, I just finished Perceptions and now I'm reading Silver Lining SO GREAT! Yeah, your artwork is also really good and I was wondering if you are going to do some Kakashi&Sakura pictures for this story...

Yep well - keep up the wonderful writing & I'm looking forward to your next chapter! :)
Meira Evenstar chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Awesome! Update again soon!

~meira~
TheLupineRebel chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
MAKE MORE! naruto didnt die right? GRRRRR. i demand continuation!
Owl-sama chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Good chapter, I particularly enjoyed the escape scene, and I can't wait until Kakashi comes in!
Hebi R chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I second that wishing that Sasuke killed him, and think a very slow sand coffin might make it feel just a little better.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Herat wrenching. Poor Tsunade. At least there together.
Autumn's Wind chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
nice chapter :D I can't wait for the next update...
Renor Faer chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I'm so happy that you're writing this! Great chapter, I think you have a really excellent grasp on the raw emotions that they would be feeling in this situation.
k8ew8e chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
This story is soooo well done! It is the best naruto fanfic I have ever read! Thank you!
1,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »