Reviews for Will of Fire
Skyllar Eve chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I'm very excited for this story.

Kakashi and Sakura make a nice couple

and I'm looking forward to how you're

going to make their relationship :)
Blaster chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Great story, please update soon, will naruto and sakura meet up?
Third Time Charm chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I've always loved reading your stories-the writing is so intricate. Between the layered emotions and ambitions in the characters and the plots, they've always been a joy to follow.

Even within two chapters, "Will of Fire" is captivating. I can't wait to see where you choose to go with this!
signalbox chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Great chapter! I love your stories. Thank you for updating this!
sachiko haruki chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
the 2nd chapter! *jumps up & down in joy*

I wonder what's going to happen next? xD

reviewed~!
wistfulXdreams chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Almost as bad as the beginning of Silver Lining D: And I mean that it's almost as tragic, your writing is essentially faultless...oh my god. Ahhh! Now I need an update! *hyperventilates* Fantastic and good luck!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
yeah they got away!

but where is kakashi?

damn neji, what the hell is he doing?

and where are naruto and the others?

oh, goodness.

FANTASTIC CHAPTER! (;
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
amazing! that is all i have to say
nickule chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Great chap! I just love your story and can't wait to see what happens next! Till than are ya!
Kagomaru chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Man this story is really exciting and interesting but... when do we get to find out what's going on with Kakashi? Don't get me wrong, I can see that everything you've written so far was massively important- but are you going to keep us in the dark for much longer or is there hope for some news on my favorite man in the next chapter? _v
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I loved update soon again.
SaraChan1225 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I love the chapter*gives cookies*
leaf.does.not.wither chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I really liked this story, I think you have a solid beginning, this takeover and Danzo's reasoning behind it are a great start. There's one thing bothering me though: Neji is painfully out of character...mostly because I can't buy his attitudes as being justified in name of the clan's future. Especially since Neji strongly resents his uncle and his family because of all it's been done to him and his dad for the "good of the clan". Also, I don't see how his uncle (if he's as stern and hellbent on protecting the clan "as is") would agree to let Neji lead anything (since he's not from the main branch). Neji's character evolved from his childhood on, he's more serene and shows as much companionship and loyalty as any other Konoha ninja. Granted, I don't even like him that much, and it's your story to do as you please, but I just felt like raising these points because I don't enjoy seeing characters "vilan-ized" for the sake of the story (I don't know where you're going with this, but his violence towards Hinata just seemed a little gratuitous). But aside from that, I'm finding it very enjoyable.
Elimyyy chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I honestly squealed when I saw that this was updated. Really.

I love your works, they are so exciting and.. and..

Aw, hell, They are just kickass.

XD
Katey123 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Brilliant second chapter! I'm glad that Shizune and Sakura got away! I hope they find the others soon (and I wonder whats happened to them!) I love your characterisation of Hinata and Hanabi as well :D
1,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 .. Last Next »