Reviews for Will of Fire
Cebellina chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Great Chapter!

I was so happy to see Kakashi found them D

Poor Hinata though, she certainly got the raw end of the deal... Danzou creeps me out!

I'm also thrilled that you gave Sakura a harder edge, personality wise. She is going to need to be tough in order to survive.

Thank you for the update and I look forward to reading more in the future.

~Cebellina
Red Dawn's Blossom chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Ohhh! Take that, Shizune! lol
LoveKakashiHatake chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Yay ! Kakashi is here now ! :D
Bombthatasian chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
that was beautiful.

i'd wait like months for these chapters to come out!
Renor Faer chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
wow. Y'know this is only 3 chapters in and i can already tell that not only is it going to be my favorite work by you, but probably in the top 3 stories I've ever read spanning any verse. I'm so glad you decided to write for your OTP, they're mine too and it's just refreshing to read something to I know it going to do it justice! Can't wait for chapter 4.
Saruha chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I am really loving this story so far! I have a feeling it's going to be epic...

Very much looking forward to your next update!

xx
moor chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
BOOYAH! Kakashi arrives, the girls kick butt, and Hinata's about to take out Danzou (but hopefully not herself in the process!).

Awesome chap, Cynchick, thank you for sharing! :D
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
HAve i mentioned that this is one of the best fanfics EVER? :D I love the plot and the emotions and you depicted the characters to a T! I must say that i teared up a bit when i learned Gai had died but that just makes the story that much deeper! :D And now...KAKASHI IS BACK! I cant wait to read the next chapter and see what kakashi has been up to! :D Awesome job! :D
signalbox chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
OMG. So excellent! I loved this chapter! :D
sora-santopassassin chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
amazing!

I love how you've killed off some characters, makes the coup seem that much worse, I cannot wait until the next chapter :D
Iorieth chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I like all your stories,your writing is the best i have are my favorite author,the first story i had read from you was the perception and it is still my favorite.I will be waiting for the next chapter.
The Secret Bookworm chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I just have to say that you're an amazing writer.
Kagomaru chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
This was really quite excellent. My only question is this: didn't you say in the last chapter that Sakura had killed Sasuke? In this chapter you insinuated that he had only been 'missing' and for less than two years.

Really though, I am completely infatuated with this story- keep it up! _v
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
As I've always come to expect, another well-written story from you. I just wish you would venture out with your writing and try and grow as a writer and do a different pairing other than Sakura/Kakashi or Sakura/Deidara.
Marcell Hoppe chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I like the way you write, how you make them seem powerful without the exsaggerating most people happen to do that makes them perfect. I admire your skills. Keep up the good work and good luck with the next chapter!
1,984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 .. Last Next »