Reviews for Will of Fire
Droundinginsunlight chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I have an account but I dont feel like signing in, haha.

I really like it so far! Please update soon (:
tammy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i f*cking love your work!
lovingthisstuff chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
to think that you were afraid that you would not do this couple justice. hogwash. this is turning out beautifully, and i am sure that with your amazing gift with words that you would be able to pull of any genre.
Caoxyn chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I never get tired of reading your work. I enjoy the variety of syntax and length you use in your sentences. It matches the story in energy and keeps the reader from getting bored with the text. Needless to say, I am looking forward to another great read from you.

From the girl too lazy to log in,

Caoxyn
Jasmin Kaiba chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh, wow and I just heard about Perception and was about to check it out, when I find, to my absolute delight, my favorite pairing.

AU or not, KakaSaku is always awesome, I just love Kakashi and together with Sakura he's just the best.

This has got to be about the best opening chapter that I've ever read and I'm looking forward to your update, I'm hooked, especially since I hate Danzou and would love to see him burn!

Aside from that, sniff, poor Ino and Chouji, and on that note, poor Shika, I feel with him. Who else are gonna kill off? Please not Sai or Tenzou, k? I don't think I could read that without bawling. (And here I thought that the hormones would stop after the baby was born, apparently not.)

So I'm guessing that Kakashi will come in the nick of time, like the perpetually late-to-his-own-funeral hero he is, and save Sakura's pretty behind from the crazy Root guys. I mean he better, but that's probably only my wistful thinking.

Anyway, I'm wishing you the best of luck with this fic, I'm hoping to see an update soon, and you have a new fan.

Now I'm off to check out Perception and I think another KakaSaku of your is Christmas Confession? I'm gonna read that, too.

Thanks for reading my excited babbling,

Jasmin Kaiba
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
dun dun dun The suspense tis building and once again another great Fanfic has been born! Can't wait for more!
Onileo chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
An excellent start, very deep and exciting. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Oni
anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You've blown me away again. please please please continue this story :D!
xxFantasyxx chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OMG I just finished re-reading Vespertine saw this and was like "Awesome! A new one!"

This was one of the best opening chapters I have ever read! Please update soon!
KeshAnn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Love it already! Can't wait for the next chapter!
zikashigaku chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
wooow great opening! can't wait for the next chapter! _
Elimyyy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was kickass.

I'm not gonna lie.

XD
Tricia1224 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Yes! Another wonderful start to another wonderful story.
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You had me in tears when Shikamaru had to leave his dad! This was an amazing start to what I know is goiing to be a great fic. I look forward to reading more!
Frozzy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
And that is the ultimate way to mindfuck people without including physical torture; a feat that I am strangely envious of, I have to admit (not that I spend the entirety of my free afternoons down in my basement, poking people's eyeballs out of their sockets and recording it on tape. I'm only that morbid in my dreams XD)

Anyway, talented writing and a promising start. You work your ass off as always ;)

-frozzy