Reviews for Will of Fire
SimpleCompromise chapter 19 . 1/7
Not going to lie. I really love this story. And I'm tempted to say that this might be my favorite chapter. I totally love that you haven't focused entirely on the relationship but that you focus on a plethora of different aspects of the story, it's what has made this story stand out for me. But this chapter. It hurt me LOL
pureunicorntears chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
FANTASTIC! AWESOME. BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE. KAMI BLESS UR SOUL.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/27/2016
That has to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read. You are such a talented writer. Could not stop reading until I was done. I'm so happy it was a happy ending and everyone was truly in character. Thank you for the laughs, and tears of sadness and happiness
Avyy chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
Loved this :) another amazing story
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
I also ship Kakashi and Sakura but the romance here is so dry... No one wants to fight for Sakura and Sasuke here is much more appealing than Kakashi... I hope yiu dont take this the wrong way. The plot is strong and the fic is well written though so good job! I still can't believe Ino died...
Evani chapter 26 . 9/27/2016
I adored reading this, and I can't wait to start on the next story of yours xD I think I'll start with Perception. Thank you for writing, honestly I adore the style, and your art as well :)
Heavenly Star chapter 26 . 9/16/2016
Absolutely adored this story! It was perfect. The characters were well written, the story was amazing. Definitely should be happy with your work. You really captured the moments and I even teared up here and there. Thank you!
BarbedWire chapter 26 . 8/30/2016
When my sister first suggested that I read this story, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. It was a blast to read. I loved the adventure of the ninja retaking Konoha. I loved how deaths from the beginning of the story continued to be important, instead of being forgotten in the wake of their new trials. I LOVED Hinata's point of view, which I was definetely not expecting but she was one of my favorite parts. Shiko was adorable. Sai was awesome. I was really happy with the Sasuke closure everyone got. And of course Kakashi and Sakura are hopeless babies and I spent a lot of time mentally screaming at them to get their act together. I had a great time reading it :)
fernandfeather chapter 26 . 7/23/2016
This was really good :)
Shrilaraune chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
I don't understand how Karin wasn't their first suspect. I mean I suspected her the moment I knew she was at camp! She's the ONLY with no vested interest in taking back Konoha. *sigh* Otherwise this is lovely!
JeslynBoo chapter 26 . 7/8/2016
Oh, YUM. Great story!
Danica West chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
This is by far one of the best kakasaku stories I've ever read, and it's not the first or last time I'll read it. I actually think this is the 3rd time I've read it. The reason for why I always come back to this story is because your writing is exceptional, your plot is SOOOO well-thought of (I think you should apply for a job writing scripts or something like that. You must have so many ideas in that fantastic mind of yours) Also, the characters; you write them so beautifully likeable and real. Everything is just so damn good!
I hope you will continue writing. It's been a while since you've posted something new.
lisaflowers chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
Wow! That was seriously fantastic! Bravo!
MerryKitten chapter 26 . 5/17/2016
Good story and beautiful ending! Thank you!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
Ha, it's like he kisses her and she kisses back and softly whispers, "Aoba..." XD
1,955 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »