Reviews for Will of Fire
Sue-Drae chapter 26 . 1/5
This... This was beautiful. I would have spent the time reviewing each chapter but I couldn't stop myself before I moved on to the next. I literally binge-read this story since I found it this morning and I can honestly say that this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Thank you for all of the time and energy you spent on this writing; it clearly shows.
O-O-Octopus chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
œ
crybabies chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
I can't even begin to laud this master piece. I don't know where to start. I really don't.

So I guess I'll just say this: thank you for taking me on this emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for taking the time so much time and putting in so much effort to craft this wonderful piece of art. I'm so grateful to have stumbled upon this diamond of a story, and I'm very happy that you shared this amazing work with all of us readers.
moonlesslife chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Love it! You are an amazing writer
een nihc chapter 26 . 9/16/2015
This is by far, my most favourite story from you. It's just mind-blowing from the start. I love and appreciate everyone's character development here, especially Hinata and Naruto. What Hinata experienced with the Moss nin made me shuddered. And Kakashi's denial and eventual acceptance was written so realistically that it gave me goosebumps. The rebel's hideout and the Fire Temple were described wonderfully. Sasuke was a wild card but the group hug of team 7 in the end was really touching and heartfelt. I really wish this is the canon story. Thank you so much for writing this.
TarynCasey chapter 26 . 8/12/2015
Wow. You are a good writer. Far above most people writing Naruto fan fiction. This was better than the show. You can write the action, the romance, everything and the characters act like themselves. This is so good.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 26 . 8/3/2015
Another amazing fic!
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
Omg i cannot belive ibread this in two days ... Wonderful story ..im going to read a couple more hope u have more of this...
Kayla chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
I love this fanfic. I love all the ups and downs and all the happiness and tears.
tvrox23 chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
I don't know what else to say about this fic except that it was soooo satisfying! And all the conversations with Kakashi and Sakura where he was pushing her away that hit so close to home it's not even funny! I have had the exact conversation with someone before OMG. This was so well written and I'm sad that it's over but damn it was great.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/25/2015
Favorite line from this chapter: "Don't just wander blindly through the wilderness."

Incredible. Thank you for this experience.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
Someone screamed out "Rokudaime!"

That was beautiful, raw emotion. Right in the feels.

Amazing.
YES NEJI

"Hyuuga Hiashi!" Neji shouted in challenge.

Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
I just sped through the first 24 and a half chapters in less than 24 hours because it was just so damn good. Uggggh. There is so much more I have to say about what I've read so far I can't even remember all of it.

I love the way Hinata is written, especially, and I love Sakura also and how powerful she and the other kunoichi are. As a shinobi and a medic, this is the gifted, masterly Sakura I always wanted to see. I love mature, grown-up Naruto. I love Naruto and Sakura's first reunion, their hug-that was a standout moment for me-just, wow. The amount of thought and detail that went into that one hug and Naruto's appearance ("not a stitch of orange," wow). I normally avoid longer fanfiction and I didn't expect to be so hooked on this that I'd really read through the entire huge thing but here I am, not even a day later, trying and failing to pace myself so I can get maximum satisfaction out of this experience.

This is so real and so mesmerizing. How can I put it... Since I started reading this, I ship Sai/Hanabi (wtf?) AND Kiba/Karin (no, for real, wtf?) (how is that possible). Since I started reading this, I'm having a hard time BELIEVING INO IS ALIVE IN CANON. THAT is how much this fic has pulled me in. The whole storyline, the whole premise, with the rebellion against Danzou and everything, is such pure GENIUS. The description of that first hideout and how it blended in with the forest-spellbinding. As for Karin-I always knew she would be the "traitor"-and yet, for me, she was such a sympathetic character, and I truly appreciated that. I appreciated that she wasn't just a Sasuke fangirl with a bad personality. (P.S. the whole Karin interrogation thing was TERRIFYING. Puppets and demon eyes. "I heard the whistle" is the stuff of horror movies.)

Okay, having said that... back to the chapter at hand. *sits back to enjoy*

"Well, boys. Time to put an end to this farce." Yes. YESSSSS. Favorite line of this chapter so far.
deBrumbled chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
This was truly a joy to read! The action scenes were wonderful and plentiful. The start was dark and gripping but not overly gory - just the right balance. They fell in love at a very reasonable pace and I was pleased that it wasn't full of fallings out and rehooking up - it was all very tasteful.

Your fic was full of beautiful descriptions, snappy dialogue and realistic character development. Thank you for writing this, it made me really want to write again!
1,932 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »