Reviews for Will of Fire
Danica West chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
This is by far one of the best kakasaku stories I've ever read, and it's not the first or last time I'll read it. I actually think this is the 3rd time I've read it. The reason for why I always come back to this story is because your writing is exceptional, your plot is SOOOO well-thought of (I think you should apply for a job writing scripts or something like that. You must have so many ideas in that fantastic mind of yours) Also, the characters; you write them so beautifully likeable and real. Everything is just so damn good!
I hope you will continue writing. It's been a while since you've posted something new.
lisaflowers chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
Wow! That was seriously fantastic! Bravo!
MerryKitten chapter 26 . 5/17/2016
Good story and beautiful ending! Thank you!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
Ha, it's like he kisses her and she kisses back and softly whispers, "Aoba..." XD
Yukinon4ever chapter 26 . 4/24/2016
Beautiful!
I literally had no life for the past 2 days trying to finish this lol
Thank you so much for sharing this story :)
TheDayDreamingInsomniac chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I'm reading this story for the third time now. I love it. My favorite part of the whole thing is how you handled the story of true leaf shinobi. Their whole journey to the fire temple and taking back their village with the help of the other nations. It was some damn good story telling. I especially loved your descriptions of the camp and the temple. And I like that there was a lot of plot, and not just a sappy love story. In fact, the love story itself was more realistic than most I've seen. They didn't always get along, and that's great. Because it seems more real. Great job!
lilacwrath chapter 26 . 4/8/2016
You've really outdone yourself this time, WHOOO!
btw i know this might be kinda dumb for me to say, but what happened to Shino? Maybe i missed something you wrote or he just wasn't that important? Oh and after karin drugged Kiba & Akamaru there was the part that went along the lines of "And then everyone understood." I thought akamaru died or something but then he appeared in the next chapter?
But really, this was amazing. Thank you!
ohtheregoesmygrades chapter 26 . 3/24/2016
I absolutely love this story! I really love your "Danzo takes over" world building in this story. Its very rich and detailed. I really enjoy your characterization as well. It made sense but also workd with and to the situation that the characters were in, it made it more believable and immersive.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/12/2016
Man, if you are going to write a sappy fic where everybody is all about relationships, you in heat or something. Don't give it a name,intro that practically scream the starting of a dark fic. Some of us are into that.
Though I have to admit your writing and grammer are excellent and the way you can use your words though it's a shame to see it go up in waste.
Espied7 chapter 26 . 2/6/2016
Your stories are just amazing! Skirting the edge of angst, and just barely pulling back to drama :)
Alanna-sama chapter 26 . 1/31/2016
Love it
crazydreamzz chapter 23 . 1/29/2016
iz
Sue-Drae chapter 26 . 1/5/2016
This... This was beautiful. I would have spent the time reviewing each chapter but I couldn't stop myself before I moved on to the next. I literally binge-read this story since I found it this morning and I can honestly say that this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Thank you for all of the time and energy you spent on this writing; it clearly shows.
O-O-Octopus chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
œ
crybabies chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
I can't even begin to laud this master piece. I don't know where to start. I really don't.

So I guess I'll just say this: thank you for taking me on this emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for taking the time so much time and putting in so much effort to craft this wonderful piece of art. I'm so grateful to have stumbled upon this diamond of a story, and I'm very happy that you shared this amazing work with all of us readers.
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »