Reviews for Will of Fire
Amanthya chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Couldn't review on deviant art so reviewing here after I checked out your fic images:There's something very beautiful about your work. It's not just that the figures are realistic, and well done. Your backgrounds are lovely, too. The whole image and theme are fantastic and fairytale-esque, even when depicting shinobi life. It's truly beautiful. I hope you don't mind, but I want to print them out and display them likes the works of incredible art that they are.
Amanthya chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
You know, I started this story because I was bored, not really expecting much and only reading a Sakura-centric fic for a change. It has now become one of my faves, and I cherish it. I only wish the epilogue had a part 2, to show us a few years down the road. Really, though, all the complications of love and sorrow and war and leadership... you captured it all so well. Everyone was ic but grew and changed in a way that made sense, and the relationships evolved very realistically. Also, Shiko was awesome. Not too unnaturally wise for her age, not too childish to be believable as an effective ninken. Overall, I loved this story, and will be re-reading again and again!
sasusaku74 chapter 26 . 6/10/2014
Sometimes you read a story that just...hits you square in the chest. With emotions ranging from joy to sadness and everything in between.

This story was just ridiculously great. If I was ever on the edge of having Kakasaku be my OTP this story just catapulted me over.

;_; tears everywhere, what a beautiful ending!
try10 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
I wonder what will happen next... :D
try10 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Interesting. If Danzo did something like this in the anime I wonder what would have happened?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
It would seem I'm late to the party. Just would like to say it's a good read so far and I'll probably put off sleep to keep on readin' on. One question though.. How exactly is kakashi drinking coffee in sakura's company through his mask? o.O It's been a long time since I've watched naruto or shippuden but I can't remember kakashi ever drinking in any scenes. It's just something that's going to drive me insane or make me laugh. Or both.
guest chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
Omg, this was the best story I have ever read so far. Great ending at that. Definitely need to make a squeal to this one.
Erika Hearken chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
After the second time reading through, this fiction is still by far my favorite Kakashi and Sakura one. STILL an amazing piece of literature and well worth more than one read.

(Would have reviewed on the last chapter but it wouldn't let me.)
Tel-It-Lyk-It-Is chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Like my name says, I'm just gonna tell it like it is. . . Soo many lame words, soo many down-right unfunny sentences, soo much seriousness. I lost interest when the Hyuuga's showed up. Everything was awesome til they came so yeah. U gloved up dude
Neko-Tenchi chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
This story reminds me of the song 'Give your heart a break', have you heard it before? what do you think
Neko-Tenchi chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
AND ANOTHER PIECE OF PURE BRILLIANCE! THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR COMPLETING YOUR STORY! This was completely amazing. I didn't think much of Kakasaku stories but after THIS Im now really interested in the pairing. THIS WAS TOTALLY WICKED! I loved seeing Naruto act all cool like a rebellion leader, the Sai/Hanabi relationship was silvery sweet while Naruto/Hinata was pure gold. I adore the way you wrote my second favourite charater on naruto Gaara (With Naruto being numer one of course) CANT WAIT for you next story. Have you ever considered writng a Sakura/Gaara fic? You write a pretty awesome Gaara
Neko-Tenchi chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
You bit Killer B in the story, I love that guy, he like the ONLY black guy in Naruto, and he talks like a wannabe rapper, its awesome. And that last scene, when he finally told her how he felt about her in fronto of everyone, it was wonderful, words cannot describe the wonderfulness of it.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
Poor Sai and Hanabi. Thankyou for this pairing, its so nice to read about Sai in a pairing. the only Sai romance stories out there either pair him with Sakura or with other Guys, like Sakura is the only girl in the village.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
Kakashi is a MORON! Did he think he was doing her a favour by breaking her heart.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
Seriously! They cant even have a damn wedding! DANZO YOU ARSE!
1,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »