Reviews for Will of Fire
try10 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Interesting. If Danzo did something like this in the anime I wonder what would have happened?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
It would seem I'm late to the party. Just would like to say it's a good read so far and I'll probably put off sleep to keep on readin' on. One question though.. How exactly is kakashi drinking coffee in sakura's company through his mask? o.O It's been a long time since I've watched naruto or shippuden but I can't remember kakashi ever drinking in any scenes. It's just something that's going to drive me insane or make me laugh. Or both.
guest chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
Omg, this was the best story I have ever read so far. Great ending at that. Definitely need to make a squeal to this one.
Erika Hearken chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
After the second time reading through, this fiction is still by far my favorite Kakashi and Sakura one. STILL an amazing piece of literature and well worth more than one read.

(Would have reviewed on the last chapter but it wouldn't let me.)
Tel-It-Lyk-It-Is chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Like my name says, I'm just gonna tell it like it is. . . Soo many lame words, soo many down-right unfunny sentences, soo much seriousness. I lost interest when the Hyuuga's showed up. Everything was awesome til they came so yeah. U gloved up dude
Neko-Tenchi chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
This story reminds me of the song 'Give your heart a break', have you heard it before? what do you think
Neko-Tenchi chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
AND ANOTHER PIECE OF PURE BRILLIANCE! THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR COMPLETING YOUR STORY! This was completely amazing. I didn't think much of Kakasaku stories but after THIS Im now really interested in the pairing. THIS WAS TOTALLY WICKED! I loved seeing Naruto act all cool like a rebellion leader, the Sai/Hanabi relationship was silvery sweet while Naruto/Hinata was pure gold. I adore the way you wrote my second favourite charater on naruto Gaara (With Naruto being numer one of course) CANT WAIT for you next story. Have you ever considered writng a Sakura/Gaara fic? You write a pretty awesome Gaara
Neko-Tenchi chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
You bit Killer B in the story, I love that guy, he like the ONLY black guy in Naruto, and he talks like a wannabe rapper, its awesome. And that last scene, when he finally told her how he felt about her in fronto of everyone, it was wonderful, words cannot describe the wonderfulness of it.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
Poor Sai and Hanabi. Thankyou for this pairing, its so nice to read about Sai in a pairing. the only Sai romance stories out there either pair him with Sakura or with other Guys, like Sakura is the only girl in the village.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
Kakashi is a MORON! Did he think he was doing her a favour by breaking her heart.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
Seriously! They cant even have a damn wedding! DANZO YOU ARSE!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
You've done Itasaku, Saisaku and Kakasaku PLEASE can you attempt a GaaSaku story?
Neko-Tenchi chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
The fuck! Sauke! Right after SHE GOT OVER HIM! I did not see that one coming,
I was so emmersed in all the wonderfulness of kakasaku I did not see Sasuke making any kind of entrance coming, I forgt his existence, and now he's bline. I wonder how the hell he thinks hes going to be useful when he cant see anymore?
Neko-Tenchi chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Neji! Please just let her go!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
So he finally realises her feelings. Yey
1,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »