Reviews for Will of Fire
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
YES NEJI

"Hyuuga Hiashi!" Neji shouted in challenge.

Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
I just sped through the first 24 and a half chapters in less than 24 hours because it was just so damn good. Uggggh. There is so much more I have to say about what I've read so far I can't even remember all of it.

I love the way Hinata is written, especially, and I love Sakura also and how powerful she and the other kunoichi are. As a shinobi and a medic, this is the gifted, masterly Sakura I always wanted to see. I love mature, grown-up Naruto. I love Naruto and Sakura's first reunion, their hug-that was a standout moment for me-just, wow. The amount of thought and detail that went into that one hug and Naruto's appearance ("not a stitch of orange," wow). I normally avoid longer fanfiction and I didn't expect to be so hooked on this that I'd really read through the entire huge thing but here I am, not even a day later, trying and failing to pace myself so I can get maximum satisfaction out of this experience.

This is so real and so mesmerizing. How can I put it... Since I started reading this, I ship Sai/Hanabi (wtf?) AND Kiba/Karin (no, for real, wtf?) (how is that possible). Since I started reading this, I'm having a hard time BELIEVING INO IS ALIVE IN CANON. THAT is how much this fic has pulled me in. The whole storyline, the whole premise, with the rebellion against Danzou and everything, is such pure GENIUS. The description of that first hideout and how it blended in with the forest-spellbinding. As for Karin-I always knew she would be the "traitor"-and yet, for me, she was such a sympathetic character, and I truly appreciated that. I appreciated that she wasn't just a Sasuke fangirl with a bad personality. (P.S. the whole Karin interrogation thing was TERRIFYING. Puppets and demon eyes. "I heard the whistle" is the stuff of horror movies.)

Okay, having said that... back to the chapter at hand. *sits back to enjoy*

"Well, boys. Time to put an end to this farce." Yes. YESSSSS. Favorite line of this chapter so far.
deBrumbled chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
This was truly a joy to read! The action scenes were wonderful and plentiful. The start was dark and gripping but not overly gory - just the right balance. They fell in love at a very reasonable pace and I was pleased that it wasn't full of fallings out and rehooking up - it was all very tasteful.

Your fic was full of beautiful descriptions, snappy dialogue and realistic character development. Thank you for writing this, it made me really want to write again!
Sky leafstep chapter 26 . 6/9/2015
This was sooooooo awesome.
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 26 . 5/21/2015
This was an amazing story...
jhian casey chapter 26 . 5/5/2015
one of the best kakasaku fics i've read!
the title really suited the story.. the relationship between sakura and kakashi is full of will and full of fire.. what happens between them is so realistic.. i could almost relate with my own lovelife! hahah
anyway, i also like the part with sasuke.. it literally made me cry! first, the closure at the tent with sasuke and sakura and second, the group hug and farewell of narusakusasu.. i really felt it!
that's why you're such an awesome writer and im definitely one of your fans!;)
f.y.i im not one who easily cries especially with stories both in reality and fantasy.. so, that means the emotion you put in your story was able to reach out to your readers and that's what i call AMAZING!;)
so, thank you and please keep writing more kakasaku fics! be inspired!;)
XxBirdxOfxHermesxX chapter 26 . 4/21/2015
AHHHHH. WANT. MOAR. WHY. BUT THE FEELS. NO. MUSTN'T. WANT. BUT I WANT. SO. BAD.

This. was. AMAZING. One of my FAVORITE fanfictions. Like, ever. If you just happened to do a sequel or something...I would totally be fine with it. P

I just can't get over it. It's finally ended. Why. T_T

/Takai-sama\
Guest chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
love shiko, wanna be a ninja JUST
Leona chapter 26 . 3/4/2015
Dear lord I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster. I love how you ended it. Amazing work. You are absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
Holy cow, you genius... You are absolutely amazing!
Lovely.Pax chapter 26 . 1/23/2015
I've been an avid lurker and never reviewed a story but this time I felt I needed to. This story had me at the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading it. I laughed, smiled, cheered, -quite literally as in fist bumping in the air Naruto way- cried, cried and cried some more. I felt the raw emotions, hurdles, and acomplishments the characters felt as if I was there with them living through it and for that I would like to commend you. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
saintkillua chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I read this story awhile back - before I had an account and now that I have one I had to find it again so I could tell you how incredibly amazing this is.

I'm always amazed and impressed by how much thought and planning goes some of the work on this site, and this one is definitely my favorite. Your plot, characterizations, OCs - they're all simply flawless. Everything is so real and detailed that if I didn't know better I'd think this was completely 100% canon.

I like reading something and knowing the author put their blood sweat and tears into it. (figuratively of course! Lol!) Anyone can tell how much time and effort you put into this and it shows. Your writing skills are beautiful and I hope that one day I'll be able to write like this.

Thank you. This is amazing. I'll probably reread this soon and leave more of my thoughts. :)
SashaAlexandrOk chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
This was probably the best Sakura- Kakashi fanfic I've ever read. I loved it so much and I want another one as good as this!
NightAuror1993 chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
This is the best kaka saku fic I have read! The story is amazing and I as constantly at the edge of my seats thank your writing such a brilliant fic x
Faraheim chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
I really like your writing style! this story was so great ;_; all my heart felt it uwu
1,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »