Reviews for Will of Fire
Faraheim chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
I really like your writing style! this story was so great ;_; all my heart felt it uwu
J.C chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Just got to the part where Hinata is ordered to the private quarters.
My heart is literally pounding out of my chest.
Zolacookie chapter 26 . 10/13/2014
Haha lol, I love the way it ended! This is a truly awesome story! 3
KawaiiKekeChan chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
Great, one of the best well written Naruto fics out there! Loved all the hook ups and the characterisations were spot on. Fantastic read, thank you!
hersmile chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
I really loved this story, more than I've loved anything in a while. You've written the characters so well and gave them depth and I found myself loving things about them that I otherwise would have really disliked. One of the best things about this story, though, is that you didn't villainize Sasuke. In this story, he's obviously human and I think I really love that about it. I honestly expected you to turn him into some great villain, because that's kind of what people do, especially in Kakasaku stories that I've seen recently, but you didn't and, wow, I love it.

I'm rambling now. This was a wonderful AU and I felt very connected with ALL of the characters and couldn't stop reading until the very end.
Calise chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
Wow... just wow. This story was absolutely wonderful. There is almost too much to say about it. First off kudos for not having any noticable spelling/punctuation/grammar errors. You writing style is clearly more developed than other fanfics I have read and I really enjoyed the flow of the story. The character development is amazing and really liked reading about other characters and their budding relationships. Sakura was probably my favorite aspect of this fic. I get easily turned off by fics that portray the older sakura as weak and helpless or as being the the arrogant unbelievably badass ninja. In this story you managed to give sakura a believable voice, a fiercely loyal and powerful character that is vulnerable to rejection and anger. While reading this fic i actually found myself identifying with sakura's feelings, especially towards the end (spoilers for other reviewers) when sakura and kakashi were at odds, both unwilling to admit their faults and to get over their pride. I reminded me of my SO and our spats. Its like your heart hurts so much from being at odds with someone who you love and yet still be so unwilling to give in because whatever screwed up principle your mind has made up. Then after you have time to be clear headed all of it just seems petty and foolish and then the guilt over wasted time sets in. Love does crazy things and i think you conveyed very well between the characters. I loved shiko! The mannerism and loyalty of shiko was very endearing and hilarious. The team seven closure was great without it being completely out of character. I also loved the female camaraderie between characters, Ive read a couple fics that portrayed sakura and other female characters as possessive, jealous and conviving when comes to other female interaction and I'm like come on now, theyre not middle school girls. Also sakuras and kakashi bantering was on point, again it reminded me of my SO and our lighthearted teasing. Anyway, way to go! And thanks for actually finishing this story and not leave everyone hanging :)
Hakkuchi chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
OK. I think I'm getting to the point where I won't be happy until Kakashi truly makes it up to Sakura. Yeah he's hurting too and he'd just naturally scared of relying too much on one person, but it's not fair to Sakura, who already forgave him the first time he tried to push her away and hurt her.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
( ) this is so sad... Poor Shikamaru... Why did Into have to die and Choujj and Tsunade *bursts I to tears* I'm glad Sakuras been kicking ass though, the traitors must pay!
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
An neatly written story. It has everything a good stoty must have. I liked it how you gave other supporting characters their share of the story too. Too bad Anko & Raidou died, but it made the story realistic. There was OOCness but it suits the plotline. I wish the story had ended with a marriage proposal.
Amanthya chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Couldn't review on deviant art so reviewing here after I checked out your fic images:There's something very beautiful about your work. It's not just that the figures are realistic, and well done. Your backgrounds are lovely, too. The whole image and theme are fantastic and fairytale-esque, even when depicting shinobi life. It's truly beautiful. I hope you don't mind, but I want to print them out and display them likes the works of incredible art that they are.
Amanthya chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
You know, I started this story because I was bored, not really expecting much and only reading a Sakura-centric fic for a change. It has now become one of my faves, and I cherish it. I only wish the epilogue had a part 2, to show us a few years down the road. Really, though, all the complications of love and sorrow and war and leadership... you captured it all so well. Everyone was ic but grew and changed in a way that made sense, and the relationships evolved very realistically. Also, Shiko was awesome. Not too unnaturally wise for her age, not too childish to be believable as an effective ninken. Overall, I loved this story, and will be re-reading again and again!
arrearsofcivility chapter 26 . 6/10/2014
Sometimes you read a story that just...hits you square in the chest. With emotions ranging from joy to sadness and everything in between.

This story was just ridiculously great. If I was ever on the edge of having Kakasaku be my OTP this story just catapulted me over.

;_; tears everywhere, what a beautiful ending!
try10 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
I wonder what will happen next... :D
try10 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Interesting. If Danzo did something like this in the anime I wonder what would have happened?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
It would seem I'm late to the party. Just would like to say it's a good read so far and I'll probably put off sleep to keep on readin' on. One question though.. How exactly is kakashi drinking coffee in sakura's company through his mask? o.O It's been a long time since I've watched naruto or shippuden but I can't remember kakashi ever drinking in any scenes. It's just something that's going to drive me insane or make me laugh. Or both.
1,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »