Reviews for Marooned with the Savage
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Helena is a bitch... I highly dislike her character
ksbg chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Uhmmm... this seems nice, amazing!, and I like Helena, so once i finish reading it, i'll review again. :)
ujemaima chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
I absolutely love this dark, intense fic! Congrats!
Sarah chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
Omg I can't help but think that HElena is such a bitch! Really, blame Ralph? You do know that he is no doctor right? And yeah you don't even care bout Simon!

Sorry bout that! I was just angry! Oh well good story by the way.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Considering, I think posting an epilogue first would be best. Can't wait for the sequel later!
TuesdayNovember chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
WOW.

This final chapter was AMAZING. I take it Jack and Roger, as well as Samneric, have died too? Well, that's pretty brutal, but I think it's the perfect ending, because I'm sure Helena will eventually go 'back to normal', and when she does, all those deaths she caused will haunt her, and, really, she deserves it!

I think leaving it open-ended like that was a great choice. It makes us wonder about what happened, and it makes the ending all the more powerful, because we don't really know what happens next.

Pretty much, this was a completely amazing ending.

Your note at the bottom about me made me grin - it's been my pleasure to read and review.

(xD I'll update Godstone soon, I hope!)
TuesdayNovember chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
Did I just read what I think I did? Did Helena just cause the Natives to kill Ralph? Holy crap! She's completely mad!

On a different note, this chapter was great, and I love the way you've written it - familiar things happen in unfamilliar ways. There's always a bit of difference, even in bits that happened in the book, and I like that.

Finally, I think the way you've characterized the relationship between Jack and Helena is very well done. I don't for a moment think that it's anything more than savagery and lust, and you've done a good job of showing that.

Also, I'm so sorry for the delay in reading/reviewing. The hildays were incredibly hectic. I've got a huge pile of stuff that I'm only just getting to. P So don't worry, I'm still reading, and you'll still get reviews. )

Great chapter!
gaarsaku4ever chapter 17 . 12/24/2010
That was a really great story! You did leave it hanging a bit but that just made it better.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
Wow. That's all I can say.
LiveLoveWrite-93 chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
Oh MY GOD! OH My GOD! What! How! Why! AHHHHHHH! lol Sorry but WHAT! Where is Jack! Did he survive? GAH! Your last cliff hanger ! And by far the worst! I really enjoyed your story and thank so very much for the shout out to read my story! :D Great job!
theadventuresofjamesandsirius chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
DID JACK DIE? WHAT? WHY!
Gilbert Winchester chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
I just wanted to say that I'm terribly sorry I didn't review Chapter 16! It was amazing as usual, and I was extremely surprised that they actually went through with killing Ralph! Wow, that was just breathtaking. The description in the beginning of this chapter really gave you a great picture of how insane Helena , and all the boys, have gotten. All good died in the end...

Its awful what happened to Jack, or what didn't happen, it was left really open! Although, I suppose whatever did or didn't happen to him was what he had coming to him.

I wonder what Helena chose to do...

Just amazing.

-Persephone's Melody
thealexagabrielle chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
THAT. WAS. INTENSE.

You did phenomenal with that chapter! It hit me like 12 and a half tons of bricks.

Raaaaaaalphy D:

And last chapter? The day before Christmas? Perfect present haha.
LiveLoveWrite-93 chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
OMG that chappy was Intense! My heart was racing just reading it. Wow Helena has def lost it along with Jack. So does that mean Ralph died? Poor Ralph and I thought it was expecially devious when HELENA pushed him! So good and yet again another cliffy! T-T Update ASAP! I need to know how it ends!
gaarsaku4ever chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
This is getting so good! I have to find out what happens! Please update soon!