Reviews for Tales of an Onsen
killerprincess112 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Continue! Pwessee!
AshleyTangerine chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awwww...you just made me want to watch Sukisyo all over again and whoop with Matsuri-chan! I got inspiration for a KKM! and Sukisyo crossover- SaraxMatsuri and Yuuram/Wolfyuu! Yay!
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Everyone!

I published this months ago, and now fall quarter is about to start... I'm really sorry there hasn't been any updates. I seem to have lost my muse. All of them, actually. Haven't been able to draw a single picture or write a single story all summer. Forgive me!

As SOON as my muse returns, I'll write more, but for the time being I think its on vacation. Again. *grumbles*

This story in particular I'm not sure I'll continue. I have no idea how to write smut, and I can't think up a fluffy ending.

'(
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*fantasizes* Maybe you could have Nao and Sora start off being all cuddly in the bath, then Sora being a pervert with Nao, and to make us fangirls crazy, have some smut. XD That would be hot. You could also do some Nanami and Shinichirou action too, I myself, am a Sora/Sunao fan, but I also like the other couples, just not as much. Please don't hate me Namami/Shinichirou and Nagase/Gaku fans!
NowakiStar chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Well, I can't wait to see what happens on the next chapter! Maybe a fluff and smut? I don't see why you'd have to choose. Either way, it's Noa so it'll be adorable no matter what!
UkePower chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*sighs* What could be a better place for hot, steamy sex than an Onsen? I would love some Sora and Nao action. *_* Please continue, I'm addicted to Sukisyo and Hashiba/Nao. _
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
*waves hand frantically* Ooh! I would really enjoy some Nao and Hashiba sexy time! Kyaaaa *drools* Sorry, I'm so perverted. Please continue! Us fangirls would be so happy.
Elyse Nao-kunHashiba lover chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This seems really good so far. I hope you make more, I would like to see some Hashiba and Nao-kun action! (Gomen ne, I'm a very perverted fangirl.)Great job, I love Sukisyo. _
IlikeYuki chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww, this is a cute start, Sunao was especially sweet! This private bath-time coming up sounds fun too! :D

Hmm... I'm not a huge Gaku fan, he's okay but definitely not my favourite character (and Nagase creeps me out a little...), so I'd probably look forward to reading more about Sora, Nao and Matsuri. But you're the author so write what you like, I'm sure I'll still enjoy it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was really awesome, though Im a little dissappointed that it was so short. I would make a really fluffy chapter and then the next chapter being extremely smutty. (i like it when sora's horny for fujimori. 8D) but it was really great and I hope you can put up the next chapters soon! 333