Reviews for What If
Doni chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Very interesting. I'd love to see where you're taking this.
SkyBlueSw chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
I think with Amanda alive she would push Spock to go to earth and save the people there.
thebondgirl chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
literally have to run out the door in a second lol so i'll have to be brief: great update, really liked how you had Jim being a little less certain about taking the captaincy in this version, given that he didn't have the experience on Delta Vega from the movie-reboot to convince him that this was exactly where he was suppose to be, and nice work with slipping in a way for Scotty, Spock, and the little green guy to get aboard the Enterprise regardless of Jim having not stumbled across them in person.

..heh. so much for brief :P

looking forward to seeing where you take it from here!
thebondgirl chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Hm. It's rather unfair to you that I seem to be the only one reviewing - this story really is quite good so far :/

At any rate, another great update :) - you did a very good job describing the ramifications of the severed bond, and the emotions on both their parts.

Looking forward to more!
thebondgirl chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Excellent update :)

I like how you touched on Jim's history on Tarsus just enough to give a hint of the horror he endured, as well as his heroism, but only just enough to relate to what he now, unexpectedly, felt; it gave it the feel of seeing the scene through his eyes without the need for first person narration.

Very nicely done - more soon!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Huh, so it was Amanda that survived?

I like the new approach, and this first chapter was well written; the descriptions of the losses and the mental impact of it all was very real, and leaves quite the impression.

Looking forward to more :)