Reviews for We Should BeToo Old For This
I'm home chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Crazy interesting concept: I loved it.
EmilyTheCutestEvilDeadGirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Amazingly well written. Brilliant!
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was so sweet and sexy. Loved it so much.
Drauph chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Smile yourself to sleep dear, this rocks, very sexy, well written and creative, you are mighty talented, so much content and intimacy in such a short wordless way, I love your style verymuch so keep at it ok?
DecadentPlaything chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was amazing!

Your sentences flow so beautifully that I had to speak a few of them aloud, and wonder if you were a secret poet :)

I really really love how you pull a reader into this world, immerse them completely, and feed them tiny, delicious bits of the 'past', 'present' and 'future,' along with some deliciously steamy ideas.

It's very well tied together by the idea that the two can't accept that they HAVEN'T outgrown each other, and the lusty angst that comes with. Somehow you inspire so many different emotions in one short piece, and make us believe that this is what has REALLY happened- it may be the small snippets of what the Titans are doing, or the tiny images of Beast Boy and Robin, together, and separate...

You leave me satisfied with this piece, and craving more like it- Excellent job!
Renee430 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow 'gothic-influenced military wet dream'. Just wow once I read that that was all I could think about threw the story. It's just wow.