Reviews for Hunted
babydollgonewrong13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow. This is really one of the best fanfictions ive read for diddna good job of keeping them in character,and the plot wasnt too writing!
wolf1moons chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
wow...

that has got to be the longest chapter that i've ever read but it was so good too

just wondering if you're going to write another chapter x3
Gretta99 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very well written. They stayed true to their characters throughout the entire thing. The only thing that threw me off was the bit about the FBI... it didn't seem to fit all that well, or the fact that they knew he was a vampire. Other than that I enjoyed the interaction. Keep up the good work!
illusionsmadereal chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
As always, amazing! Every now and again I look back and see if there's anything new but alas, hardly ever. So I find myself re-reading postings. Lol. Love your writing. And to be honest, I prefer your stories not only just because of the uniqueness they all have, but because how they are written is sheerly... well... professional. Most can't write, you can. As I'm sure you've been told many-a-time. Hope to read something new from you sometime. :)

Tish
Angelkrow666 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
WOW did i enjoy your writing style in this fic, so descriptive but accurate to the character always a wen mic teases kerry cant get enough.
Clouded Margay chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow, I loved it! That was really well-written, you captured the essence of the book perfectly. And such emotion and suspense! Again, amazing. Keep writing!
silly Hermy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was absolutely amazing! Wish it was much longer though because I'd got so hooked to your fic. I've read Companions of the Night six years ago. Noticed it in my bookshelf and decided to read it again. After reading it and not being completely satisfied with the ending. I thought Fanfiction! Than luckily came across yours. Which as i stated in the beginning was an amazing read! Your characterization was spot on! I love how you kept their personality and how Kerry matured(is less gullible)

I'm not particular a fan of happy endings, partially because nearly vast amount of novels ends that way. Making them predictable but just as Vivan book and your Fic, it wasn't predictable. Most likely can't be with Michel constant lyingXD
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Gah! Arrogant vampires! This was super kawaii though! O
musiclover610 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
companions of the night is my favorite book! it killed me when i found out vivian vande velde didn't plan on continuing it at all. you write so well! i love your other fanfiction with companions too! the club vampyr one!

anyways, you capture michel so friggen well(: if you aren't going to continue with this one, write more! i absolutely love them and you are wonderful!(:
Nightowl-Risika chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I thought your story was very well thought out and Michel's deviousness was well played. I can say that as a reader who adores dramas I would look forward to and appreciate perhaps a second chapter or another story with better closure.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Heyo! First, wanted to say I spotted a mistake: "there was absolutely no way she could mistaken his face".

But other than that, I didn't see anything... But I wasn't really looking. I was more into it by then. I really liked the story :) The ending killed me (in a good way).
young wiccan chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
You did an absolutely amazing job at mimicking Michel' chronic dishonesty and overall tone. I hope you're continuing this
Isis 01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow. Always a fan of your work. This one was particularly great, a little bit different of your usual works, right? I really fell for the bit where Michel was about to turn her, and you really have a talent for expressing all the little nuances of plot. Great bit.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was amazing loved it I mean you captured them perfectly love these two u should totally write more

Maria
Misskiss645 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow awesome! Honestly I was just really psyched to see another Companions of the Night fic that had good grammar. And there was a plot too! Wow you're talented. I liked it, you had me going for a second, I thought this was going to end with her a vampire but it didn't. Good. :) I'd love to see other ones if you came up with any. Great story!