Reviews for Tea
AshesOnTheWind chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
That is the most beautiful metaphor for the EU I have ever seen. And unbelievably true.

Also tea is the most wonderful substance on this earth xD
Prongslette94 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Poor Feli and Arthur... :'( nicely writen
secretsoul7 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
well france you hurt you're rival and your little brother and germany you hurt another respectful nation and your best friend GOOD JOB JUST FAN FRUKING TASTIC YOU COULDNT THINK OF THE ONES WHO LOVED YOU COULD YOU...sorry you really did a wonderful job writing this but I simply had to vent out my frustration at those two nation. I'm going to make a fanfic that comes a bit after this ok? I'll credit you for the inspiration of course you just inspired me though
ScatteringAshes chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
...If this is horribly out of character, then I never want to see these two in character ever again! This is absolutely beautiful and heart-wrenching and it goes so well with my own head-canon. I feel like crying every time I read it because it's that good.

Don't you ever stop writing if this level of amazing is what you produce!
PridexWretchedluver4ever chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
To me at least, it seems so cold on France's part. He ALREADY killed Holy Roman Empire (France knew those two cared deeply for eachother) but now he takes away Germany? It seems like he never really cared for Italy since he always caused him pain. Germany broke poor Ita's heart! He's a potato bastard!

Romano:Germans are potato bastards and the French are Backstabbers! Ita, they are assholes, forget them!

Italy:*sniffles*
SoulxKeeper chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
*cries*

HUG HIM. NAO. ;n;

Pleaaaaassseeeeee write a small little chapter of them cuddling with tea and stuff because I'm going to drown you in tears in your don't and *gasp for air* I really love this and I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this... Where'd all the commas go?
Iyosana-Hari chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You know England and Italy will shack up at some point after this.
inceptor chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OH MY.

IT'S ROSS AND PHOEBE. I LOVE IT.
chibimeli chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
nice story!

even though i feel depressed for england and italy, it just made me giggle hearing that france and germany were a couple XD
American Spicer chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Beautiful, wonderfully written work like this deserve the prase it's gotten. You made my heart reach out to England and Italy, will at the same time go a little cold towards Germany( whom I have always like a lot) and France. Wonderful to read after some of the horrid storys I've read today. Thank you for posting this and I do wish it would continue but I won't be one of those people who fill the whole review with request to write more.

~good day to you! Bye!
something someone said chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Reading this is like watching one of my favorite movies. The mood is somber, as well as the characters. I don't think it's OOC because people act differently when their hearts are broken. I'm glad you gave these characters that kind of portrayal. It's something different and the writing is beautifully subtle.
KingofAnything chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow... This brought tears to my eyes.

I love the way you didn't portray Feliciano as a bumbling idiot, as he actually has a lot of depth to him.

Also, heartbroken!Arthur is described extremely well. I'll be looking forward to more writing from you!
Inwitari Turelie chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So /this/ is what you were writing. I don't think it's horribly out of character but then you know I have the same view on the EU but find Gerita, too hard to break up! Italy's response seemed believable as did England's.

Plus, being me, I have to love it for the tea quotes, virtual cookies to you. I /thought/ I recognised them when I read it and then your author's note confirmed it.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was probably the most powerful piece of literature I have ever read. It was so well thought out and... I'm kind of crying right now. Is there anyway you can continue it? I would really like to see more, maybe with a happy GerIta ending :)

thankyou for posting such a wonderful story.