Reviews for I'll Show You Madness
Sadashi chapter 1 . 5/6
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.

I don't like Batman. Or I just never got into it.

Either way, I really think I'm gonna like this story! I was kinda wary, but I was just like, "give it a try", and I'm so glad I did!
Great job. Your version of Bella is a lot more interesting than the canon version of her.
Safiiri chapter 12 . 1/11
I f***ing LOVE this story. Please sequel please?
MoonPrincess623 chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
I love Jasper...sigh, I'll check out that oneshot. Love the fic. Though wish Jasper got in on Isabella's mateship.
DGfleetfox chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Man, I'd love to see a one-shot where we see Joker as a vamp with Bella : )
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
'Family' eh? What a joke. The Cullens aren't family they're pansy ass bitch fairies. Oh Joker, how I love thee. Heath Ledger - epic Joker, love his portrayal best ever for certain. Sad about Heath.
ChloeSalvatore chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I loved it
deannamd chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
this was the first ever Batman Begins/Dark Knight Twilight Crossover story i have read and i loved it
LadaHathaway chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Awesome story!
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Lol! Haha! Oh joker, what a wonderfully entertaining man, you write him well.
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Heath Ledger was the ABSOLUTE best joker that ever was and ever will be ; ) Totally epic performance/great casting, loved that actor. I'm enjoying this. Love also when Bella is paired with anyone other than Edward (cannot stand him), plus crossovers are my preference.
Fancyunicorn chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
i think you should make a sqweakwal (a second story to this one that shows you are continuing this one) IT WOULD BE HARDCORE *fist pump*
Fancyunicorn chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
holy shit...HOLY SHIT O_O
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
this story is so nuts but I cant stop reading it
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I wasn't sure I would like this at first but im rather liking it and bellas dark side